Vijayawada: Fire broke out in a private hospital, with no immediate reports of casualties, police said.
Smoke was noticed on the first floor of Sentini Super Specialty Hospital as a fire broke out, apparently due to a short circuit. The incident led to panic among patients and their attendants. Relatives of the patients and hospital staff had a tough time in shifting the patients out of the building, police said.
Some people broke the window panes of the building. Fire fighting personnel deployed escalators to rescue the people trapped inside.
Ambulances were pressed into service to shift the patients to other hospitals.
Fire tenders controlled the fire, which damaged part of the hospital.
0 comment(s) on Andhra Pradesh: Fire breaks out in Vijayawada hospital
Dear user, we've recently made some changes in our website to make it more secure & accessible. We request you to Reset your password in case you get any problem in logging in your account. For any help, contact : Support
Please activate your account
Please click on the "account activation link" we have sent to your registered email.