“Man survives earthquakes, experiences the horrors of illness, and all of the tortures of the soul. But the most tormenting tragedy of all time is, and will be, the tragedy of the bedroom.”
Sexual dysfunctions - the Unspoken Pains
- was the most frequently reported sexual complain (41%), followed by Peyronie’s disease (18%),(16%),(10%) and other Sexual Dysfunctions (15%) among 38–61 years age group.
- 30% of men < 40 years experience difficulties in getting/maintaining an.
- 20% of men across age groups had experienced difficulties in getting/maintaining an .
- 35% of men think that stress is the major catalyst for
Sexual dysfunctions - Indian Issues
Common in patients with alcohol & opioid use disorders
6 out of 10 Indian Diabetic patients reported ED
5 out of 10 Indian Diabetic patients reported moderate to severe ED
- Male sexual functions LEO needs the involvement of HNV systems, as SEX is not an action between two bodies but needs the integration of multiple physiological systems.
- range, a comprehensive therapeutic approach for multiple problems management, acts on the HNV pathway and shows improvement in psychiatric, urological, and overall health.
- Combinations of multiple therapeutics deliver the desired response but Nano leo acts as a single therapy for multiple approach.
- is natural, non-habit forming, and safe for long-term use.
What are Male Sexual Functions ?
Male Sexual functions are
What is Male Sexual Dysfunction ?
Disturbance in LEO function is MSD
What are MSD Perspective Group ?
Obesity / Overweight
What Parameters are important for LEO ?
Neurotransmission by Neurotransmitters i.e. Dopamine, Serotonin, Hydroxy Tryptamine
Penile blood flow,Nitric Oxide-cyclic GMP signal
Multiple factors triggers MSD Person
Low Testosterone (H)
Improper Neurotransmission (N) of Neurotransmitters i.e. Dopamine, Serotonin (5HT)
Less Nitric Oxide-cyclic GMP signal (V), Less Penile blood flow (V)
How multifactorial MSD can be managed?
For multifactor correction, multiple agents are used like
- Hormonal preparations - Testosterone (Testoki)
- SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors ) - Dapoxetine, Hypericum perforatum ( Lvate NEO)
- PDE5 inhibitors - Sildenafil, Tadalafil (Efil)
- Nitric Oxide stimulants - L-Arginine
- Dopamine agonist - Apomorphine, L-Dopa, Mucuna Pruriens ( ,)
Comprehensive therapy for management of MSD
- a pro sexual nutrient
- ingredients are well established and endorsed by USP, BP, US FDA & EFSA
For Comprehensive Management of Male Sexual Dysfunstion
|Tribulus Terrestris||300 mg||200 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens||250 mg||20 mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba||40 mg||20 mg|
|Vitamin D3||200 IU||200 IU|
|L-Arginine||1500 mg||500 mg|
|Zinc||10 mg||10 mg|
|Hypericum Perforatum||300 mg||-|
|Pinus Gerardiana||200 mg||-|
Dosage: 1 sachet two times a day for 90 days
Dosage: 1 Capsule daily at bed time/ 90 days with loading dose of 2 Capsule daily at bed time for first 7 days
|Penile blood flow|
|Dopamine, neuronal NO response|
For the comprehensive management of Male Reproductive Dysfunction
- Reduces sperm DNA Damage
- Improves Reproductive Hormones T/FSH/LH (Tribulus, Vit D3, Zinc, Pine bark)
- Improves Seminal Antioxidants (MP, Zinc, Vit D3)
- Improves Parameters (MP, Zinc, Vit D3, Pine bark)
How Do work in Management of MSD ?
Management of MSD requires action @ HNV parameters
Multi Neurotransmitter reuptake inhibitor i.e. Dopamine, Serotonin ( 5HT)
Delaysupto 6 mnts
Nitric oxide- cGMP stimulant & penile blood flow enhancer
Supports maintainable STRONGER
Improved Psychiatric condition
- Decreased Hyperprolactinemia (T)
- Decreased Dopaminergic transmission
- Decreased NO
- Reduces Prolactin level (PRL)
- Increases endogenous Testosterone
- Modulates Dopamine, Norepinephrine transmission
- Improves NOS
Improved Urological conditions
NOS / NO-cGMP signalling
- Decreased relaxant effect of LUT smooth muscle cells
- Decreased blood flow to LUT and Cavernosa
NOS / NO-cGMP signalling
- Increased relaxant effect of LUT smooth muscle cells
- Increased penile blood flow to LUT and Cavernosa
How Efficient and Safe is Nano Leo?
Zero heavy Metals ( Arsenic, Mercury, Lead, Cadmium)
No microbial presence ( E.coli, Salmonella,P.aerugunosa, S.aureus )
Complies with ethical trade practices
2.5 cr doses user experience
Acts on HNV parameters
Proven human Clinical study from Dept.of Urology, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
No Effect on Renal & Hepatic functions
No known side effects
No known Drug interaction