New Delhi: University College Of Medical Science, (UCMS) Delhi has released 91 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor in various departments of the College. The selection will be done based on an interview.
UCMS was established in 1971 as Constituent College of University of Delhi. It imparts various medical and paramedical courses.
Last Date to Apply: 11th September 2019
For more details on the qualification, experience, Age, and Pay Allowance click on the following link:
Assistant Professor Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies- 91
The vacancies are in the departments of- Anesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Dermatology & Venereology, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, Obstetrics, and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Orthopaedics, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Paediatrics, Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, Radio-Diagnosis and Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine.
1. Applicants must possess a basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). They must also be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register wherever applicable.
2. Applicants must possess the requisite recognized Postgraduate Medical qualification in their respective subject.
3. The College may consider the holders of equivalent postgraduate qualification approved by the Medical Council of India from time to time, to have the requisite recognized qualification in the subject concerned.
4. Any Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma awarded by any Indian Universities, included in or excluded from the Schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956)/Dentists Act, 1948 consequent to recognition granted or withdrawn by Government of India as per provisions of the said Act shall be deemed to have been included or excluded accordingly as a valid qualification for appointment to various teaching posts as indicated above.
5. The Post-Graduate Medical Qualifications awarded by Indian Universities must have been included in the Schedules to the Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956)/Dentists Act, 1948, for the purpose of appointment to various teaching posts.
6. In the case of holders of Doctorate of Medicine (D.M.) or Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch.) qualification of five years‟ duration, the period of senior Post Graduate residency rendered in the last part of the said Doctorate of Medicine (D.M.) or Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch.) shall be counted towards requirement of teaching experience.
7. Additional teaching experience required, if any, for the post of Assistant Professor for all the broad specialities/super-specialities for the applicants possessing DNB qualifications should be as per MCI norms notified from time to time.
8. Teaching Experience in any other post like the post of General Duty Medical Officer or Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to teaching posts.
9. Applicants, who are registered with the Medical Council of India or State Medical/Dental Councils as Medical/Dental Practitioners, shall be entitled to the non-practicing allowance as per rates decided by the Government of India from time to time.