Get access to ClinicalKey the way that's right for you
Elsevier offers both institutional and individual subscription options. Choose the option you are interested in below.
ClinicalKey: Your access to the most in-depth and latest advances in clinical knowledge
ClinicalKey supports healthcare professionals and students with the latest evidence across specialties in a variety of formats, including full-text reference books and journals, point-of-care monographs, drug information, videos, practice guidelines, customised patient education handouts and more.
Continuously updated as new information is published
Smart search technology for quicker answers
EHR integration adds efficiency in clinical workflow
Mobile app for Apple and Android devices
Earn continuing education as you search
Individualisation and sharing features
97% of surveyed users agreed that ClinicalKey meets their reference needs well.
90% of surveyed users said the core resources that are included in their specialty package (e.g. Goldman’s Cecil Medicine, Drug Monographs, Topic Pages, etc.) are beneficial.
94% of surveyed users said their ClinicalKey subscription is valuable in their day to day activities.
Choose the right access for you
- Free 15 days trial
- Starting at $ 60 a month
- Choose the right access and the right specialty for yourself from more than 30 medical and surgical specialties
- Available on mobile app and desktop access
- Content is being continuously updated throughout the year
- Limited time offer: 20% off if you buy before June 2020
- Free Demo and Trial for your entire department
- Attractive group pricing
- Full access to more than 30 medical and surgical specialties available in ClinicalKey
- IP access for everyone within your institution
- Dedicated demo and training workshop for your CTA
- Yearly usage report