New Delhi: Through a recent notice ESIC Kolkata has released 12 Vacancies for Junior Resident on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done through Walk-in-Interview.
Vacancy Position of Junior Resident (One year contractual)
A walk-in-interview will be held on 14.06.2019 at 10 AM at ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka for immediate engagement and drawing up of panel for future engagement of Junior Residents in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka in the following departments/specialties. The engagement will be for a period of one year on contract basis. Further, the panel may remain valid for a period of three months from date of publication of result and may be canceled/invalidated earlier without assigning any reason.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 14.06.2019 at 10 AM at ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka.
Total no. of vacancies: 12
1. Junior Resident : 12
The vacancies are in the Department of Anaesthesia, General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Dentistry.
For more details about Junior Resident, Recruitment click on the given link:
NOTE-1: At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration/DCI/State DC Registration, Educational qualifications, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation Admit Card/certificate), Caste certificate and updated OBC certificate in Govt of India Format and 2 recent passport size photographs.
NOTE-2: THE CANDIDATES SHOULD REPORT AT 09:00 AM FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AT ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK OF ESI PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), JOKA.
Essential Educational qualification (as on 14.06.2019):
1) MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College/Autonomous Institutions with completion of one-year rotatory internship as per MCI norms.
2) Candidates with PG qualification from recognized Medical College or Institutions will be preferred in selection process.
3) MCI/State MC Registration for MBBS, BDS/MDS as deemed fit.
4) Candidates on bond are not eligible.
5) Candidates need to provide Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority which have completed compulsory post PG or UG Bond Service.
6) For JR, Dentistry:
1. BDS from DCI recognized Dental College/Autonomous Institutions with completion of one year rotatory internship as per DCI norms.
2. Candidates with PG qualification (MDS) from recognized Dental College or Institutions will be preferred in selection process.
Not exceeding 30 years as on Date of interview (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules).
As per 7th CPC LEVEL- 10 in the PAY MATRIX pay of Rs. 56,100/- + other allowances (as admissible as per Hqrs. Instruction).
Terms & Conditions:
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
3. It is a contractual post offered for one year. Cost of the stamp paper of Rs.100/- for “AGREEMENT” at the time of joining will be borne by the candidate.
4. Tutor/Junior Resident will be required to deposit security of Rs. 26000/- (Rupees Twenty Six thousand only) through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of the contract period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
5. Residential accommodation will be provided to the selected Junior Residents.
For more details click on the original website given below.