PESICON 2016 / 11th National Conference & Live operative Workshop of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons Of India on 12nd – 14th February 2016
The three days of academic deliberations will be enlightened by distinguished visionaries, orators and legendary Paediatric surgeons around the world. The organizing committee is trying hard to make the three days programme of academic deliberations, live operative workshops, cmes, orations where They can project our expertise and debate over relevant issues and make scientific congress a grand success. Many International & National faculties are expected to participate and share their experiences to focus our specialities that are committed and intellectually stimulating in the recent progress in the field of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgery and enlighten the congress with the rays of their brilliance.
PESI has gained innumerable strength and consolidated its activities in the past few years. This conference has designed with marvels, looking at the present trends and techniques. So, we assure the meeting will be full of innovative tips which will be quite useful for all the Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons and also enhance the talent of young achievers in the practice.
TENTATIVE OPERATION LIST DURING PESICON 2016
1 Inguinal Hernia
2. Non palpable testis
3. Appendicitis for interval appendectomy
4. Choledochal cyst
5. Cholelithiasis for lap cholecystectomy
6. Hepatic SOL for laparoscopy and proceed
6. Sickle cell disease for splenectomy
7. PUV with VURD for nephrectomy
8. Anorectal malformation for LAARP
9. Hirschsprung’s disease for lap assisted pullthrough.
10. Rectal polyps for colonoscopic polypectomy
11. Pancreatic pseudocyst for endoscopic cystogastrostomy
12. Upper GI endoscopy and biopsy
13. Laparoscopic pyeloplasty for PUJO
14. Hepatic hydatid cyst
15. VUR for deflux injection
16. VIU for Stricture urethra
17. A external angular dermoid for stealth surgery.
18. Thyroglossal cyst for Stealth surgery.
19. Diagnostic laparoscopy for subacute intestinal obstruction.
20. Laparoscopic fundoplication for GERD.
21. Posterior urethral valve for cystoscopic fulguration.
Other emergency cases like tracheoesophageal fistula, congenital diaphragmatic hernia , IHPS, empyema thoracis etc. depending on availability during the workshop.
Executive Committee of the IAPS: 2016
Dr Kishore Panjwani (President), Dr K Ramesh Reddy (Honorary Secretary), Dr K Nagarjuna (Treasurer)
Major General Ravi Kale (North Zone), Dr Kuntal Bhaumik (East Zone), Dr Pavai Arunachalam (South Zone), Dr Amar Shah (West Zone)
Venue: IMS & SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar
Date: 12nd – 14th February 2016
for Registration go to this link http://pesicon2016.com/register.php
more detail log on http://www.pesicon2016.com