New Delhi:All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has recently released 394 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident/Demonstrator.
Last Date for Online Application Submission - 07 May 2019 till 05:00 PM (Tuesday).
The online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India?s Residency Scheme, for the following posts of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators for the tenure period of 3 years. These posts include existing vacant posts, backlog vacancies of SC/ST/OBC and those posts which will fall vacant between 01.07.2019 to 31.12.2019.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released the notification the recruitment to the post of Senior Resident and Senior Demonstrator in various specialities for the tenure period of 3 years.
AIIMS Delhi online application process has been already started on its official website on 16 April 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online, for Senior Resident and Senior Demonstrator Posts, on www.aiimsexams.org till 07 May 2019. The candidates are required to pay the application fee through Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking.The Selection for AIIMS 394 Posts will be done on the basis of Computer Based Recruitment Test which is scheduled to be held on 09 June 2019 at 4 Metro cities in India (Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata & Chennai). Shortlisted candidates in the exam will further called for interview round. More details on AIIMS Recruitment 2019 for 394 posts are available below:
Starting Date for Online Application Submission - 16 April 2019
Last Date for Online Application Submission - 07 May 2019 till 05:00 PM(Tuesday)
Date for uploading status of application – 16 May 2019
Last date for submission of required documents/images for Regularization of Rejected Application - 22 May 2019
Date of uploading of admit card – 29 May 2019
Date of Exam - 09 June 2019
Result Date - 14 June 2019 (Expected)
Date of Interview – 08,19,20,21 & 22 June 2019
Final Result (Stage-II) – 26 June 2019
Total No. of vacancies: 394
The Vacancies are in the Department of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine & Critical Care, Onco. Anaesthesiology, Palliative Medicine, Cardiac-Anaesthesiology, Neuro-Anaesthesiology, Radio-Diagnosis, Cardiovascular Radiology & Endovascular Interventions, Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuro-Radiology, Orthopaedics, Prosthodontics (CDER), Conservative & Endodontics (CDER), Orthodontics (CDER), Community Dentistry (CDER), Oral & Max. Surgery (CDER), Critical & Intensive Care (Burn & Plastic Surgery), Medical Oncology, Radiotherapy, Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Medicine (Trauma), Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Neuro-Surgery, Paediatrics, Paediatric Surgery, Dermatology & Venereology, Forensic Medicine, Lab. Oncology, Medical Physics, Pathology, Nuclear Medicine, Lab Medicine, Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Cardiac Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS), Surgery, Surgery-Trauma, Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery, Anatomy, Biophysics, Community Medicine, E.N.T, Hospital Administration, Surgical Oncology, Blood Bank, Psychiatry, Physiology, Biochemistry, Clinical Haematology*, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR).
For more details about Senior Resident/Demonstrator Recruitment click on the given link:
1. For Medical Candidates (Senior Residents) - A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the concerned discipline from a recognized University/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.
2. For Non-Medical Candidates (Senior Demonstrators) - For subjects of Anatomy, Biophysics, & Biochemistry (Both medical, as well as non-medical candidates, can apply). The candidate should possess M.Sc./M. Biotech. Degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
3. For the posts of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics - M.Sc. in Medical Physics with one-year experience OR its equivalent recognized qualification OR M.Sc. in Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics.
Age: The upper age limit for applying these posts is 37 years as on 31.07.2019.
Pay Scale: 1. For Medical candidates Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)+NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. In the Pay of Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised pay Band-3 with the entry Pay of Rs. 67700/-
2. For Non-Medical candidates M.Sc. with Ph.D.Rs.16,740+5400 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowances. 3. For post of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics, (those with M.Sc.) of Rs.12090 + 4200 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowance.
1. General/OBC/EWS Category: Rs.1500/- +Transaction Charges as applicable.
2. SC/ST Category: Rs.1200/- +Transaction Charges as applicable.
3. Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] – No Fee.
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Delhi Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrator Posts: Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test followed by interview.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Dear user, we've recently made some changes in our website to make it more secure & accessible. We request you to Reset your password in case you get any problem in logging in your account. For any help, contact : Support
Please activate your account
Please click on the "account activation link" we have sent to your registered email.