New Delhi: The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Parel, Mumbai has recently released 56 job vacancies for Senior Resident post. The applications for the said post are invited based on which the candidates will be called for written examination/ interview and further selection process.
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai invites applications for the post of Senior Resident from Indian Nationals for HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL, VARANASI & MAHAMANA Pt. MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA CANCER CENTRE (BHU), VARANASI in different categories, commencing from 1st July 2019. Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Varanasi and Mahamana Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya Cancer Centre are Units of Tata Memorial Centre, Dept. of Atomic Energy. Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is recognized by Medical Council of India and working on these posts will be considered as teaching experience.
The last date for online application is up to 05:30 p.m. of 08.06.2019 & the last date for receiving hard copy of the application is 12.06.2019. The candidates are advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for the closing date. Tentative date of Written Test and/or Interview will be 17th – 18th June’2019.
Total Vacancies- 104 Vacancies
The Vacancies are in the Departments of Pathology, Hematopathology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Transfusion Medicine, Pediatric Oncology, Solid Tumor Medical Oncology, Hemato Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Head & Neck Oncology, Paediatric Surgical Oncology, Anesthesia, Palliative Medicine, Preventive Oncology, Radio-diagnosis.
For more details about Senior Resident Recruitment click on the given link:
Microbiology: MD (Microbiology) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
Biochemistry: MD (Biochemistry) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
Transfusion Medicine: MD (Immunohematology and Blood Transfusion/ Transfusion Medicine) / DNB (Transfusion Medicine) / MD (Pathology)
MBBS with 1 years’ experience in Department of Transfusion Medicine or Blood Centre and currently working in Blood Centre*
Pediatric Oncology: MD/ D.N.B. (Pediatrics) or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI.
Solid Tumor Medical Oncology: MD/ D.N.B. (Gen. Medicine) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
Hemato Oncology: MD./ D.N.B. (Gen. Medicine) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
Radiation Oncology: MD (Radiation Oncology) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
Surgical Oncology: MS (Gen. Surgery) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
Head & Neck Oncology: MS (ENT) or MS (Gen. Surgery) or MDS (Maxillofacial surgery) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
Paediatric Surgical Oncology: MS (Gen. Surgery) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
Anesthesia: MD/ D.N.B. (Anesthesia) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI OR Diploma (Anesthesia).
Palliative Medicine: MD (Palliative Medicine/ Radiation Oncology/ Anesthesia/ Internal Medicine/ Pediatric Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Geriatric Medicine) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI
Diploma ( Anesthesia/ Radiation Oncology/ Pediatric Medicine)#
MBBS with 1 years’ experience in Palliative Medicine*
Preventive Oncology: MD (Community Medicine/ Preventive and Social Medicine/ Obstetrics & Gynecology) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
Radio-diagnosis: MD (Radio-diagnosis) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
40 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped).Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
Consolidated salary per month Rs. 86,000/-
1. Security Deposit:
a) The selected Senior Resident will have to deposit Rs. 86,000/- (Eighty SixThousand Rupees Only) as Security Deposit, which will be refunded after completion of Senior Residency tenure.
2. Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examinationby2ndweek of June’19 may also apply (as per eligibility criteria). If selected, their joining will be considered after production of passing certificate. Appearing candidates must submit their training completion certificate along with the application.
3. Sharing accommodation will be provided, if available.
4. All Post Graduate/ Post Doctoral degrees must be recognized by Medical Council of India.
5. The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Body/ Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their applications through the Heads of their Institution.
6. Online applications in the prescribed form only, super-scribing the post applied for on the cover with self-attested copies of all certificates should be forwarded to the Dy. A.O. (HRD), Human Resources Department, 2nd Floor, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivpurwa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh-221002. The Online application forms must be filled out completely, in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
7. Candidates (General & OBC) shall pay the online application fee of Rs. 300/- by using Debit Card/ Credit Card. SC/ST/Female candidates/ Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees. The application fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstance. Candidates should verify their eligibility for the posts before applying and making payment of application fee.
8. The last date for online application is upto05:30 p.m. of 08.06.2019 &the last date for receiving hard copy of the application is 12.06.2019. The candidates are advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for the closing date. Tentative date of Written Test and/or Interview will be 17th – 18th June’2019.
9. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
10. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard/ benchmark and restrict number of candidates called for MCQ/Interview, taking into account various factors like number of vacancies, performance of the candidate, etc. and decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/ cut-off marks (Group/ Stream/ Discipline/ Category-wise etc.) while finalizing the list of such candidates to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after the interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre is this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
11. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the MCQ/ Written Examination/ Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for MCQ/ Written Test/ Interview.
12. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only (firstname.lastname@example.org) [for queries also]. Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non-receipt of application Online/ By post, not receiving email due to invalid/ wrong email ID or email delivery to spam/ bulk mail folder, etc.
13. Online application form can be accessed at https://tmc.gov.in/m_events/Events/JobVacancies.Please check the link below.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here
0 comment(s) on Job Alert: Tata Memorial Centre releases 56 Vacancies for Senior Resident Post, Details