New Delhi: Satyawadi Raja Harish Chandra Hospital (SRHCH Delhi) released 14 vacancies for Senior Resident post on Adhoc Basis. The Selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
The appointment of the Senior Resident for a period of 89 days or till regular candidate joins, whichever is earlier, extendable up to a maximum period of three years provided with condition that the services rendered has been found to the satisfactory.
All eligible candidates who are interested for the same are requested to appear for the walk-in-interview on the scheduled date and time with self-attested copies of testimonials and one recent passport size photograph, Original certificate/documents are also required at the time of interview for verification. Registration shall be open between 09:00 A.M. to 11:30 AM. No candidate shall be entertained after 11:30 AM.
Date of Interview- 29th April 2019 on Monday
Venue- The Conference Room of the Hospital.
* Number of vacant posts may vary.
The posts are to be filled up on ad-hoc basis strictly on merit.
Total No. of Vacancies: 14
The Vacancies are in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Surgery, Radiology, Anaesthesia.
For more details about Senior Resident, Recruitment click on the given link:
MBBS with Post Graduate degree/DiPloma from a Recognized University & registered with Delhi Medical Council (As per residency scheme). In case of non availability PG candidates, Non PG (MBBS) with 02 years experience of Govt./Govt. approved hospital out of whiCh 01 year in the specialty concerned may be considered except SR (Radiology).
As on 29.04.2019 shall be 40 years for general candidates, 45 years in case of SC/ST and 43 years in case of OBC candidates in accordance with circular no F No 121/26/2010/HWF/1996-2045 issued by Health and Family Welfare Department, GNCT of Delhi.
Pay Matrix of Level-11(Rs.67700-208700/-) other admissible allowances per month.
1. Must have valid registration certificate with Delhi Medical Council.
2. Appointment will be subject to verification of certificates of educational qualification/age/address proof/caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate etc.
3. Senior Residents who have completed three year of Senior Residency shall also be allowed to appear in the interview and will be offered residency only if fresh candidates for the post of Senior Residents are not available. There would be no extension for any senior resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
4. There is no fee for appearing in the interview.
5. Reservation for person with disabilities candidates/Differently abled persons shall be as per rules of Govt of India.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
7. All the eligible candidates should report in the office (Room No. 104), the time for registration from 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM).
8. Hostel Accommodation will be provided for Senior Resident, if requested.
9. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before appearing the interview.
10. Selected candidates shall be allowed to join immediately or maximum within 07 days of issue of the offer letter failing which the offer shall stand automatically cancelled. Hence, only those candidates who can join immediately need to apply.
For more details click on the original website given below.