New Delhi: Dr N C Joshi Memorial Hospital, New Delhi has released 4 vacancies for Senior Residents on Regular Basis. The selection will be done through Walk-in-Interview.
To appear for the interview, candidates have to fill up the application form. Last date for the submission of of application is 13/07/2019
Date of the Interview- 17/07/2019.
Time- The reporting time for all the interviews 12:00 pm.
Total no.of vacancies- 4
The vacancies are in the departments of Medicine, surgery, opthamology.
For more details about Qualification, Recruitment and much more, click on the given link:
Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university enrolled with Delhi Medical /dental Council. The candidate must not have completed three years Sr. Residency in any hospital under State Govt./Govt. of India including regular and ad-hoc period.
2. Age Limit
37 years for General (5 year relaxable for SC/ST, 3 years relax able for OBC and 5 years extra relaxable for physical handicapped candidates as per order dated 01.09.2017) For candidates applying for OBC category, the certificate may be issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi only.
As per pay matrix of Level-11 (Rs. 67,700-2,08,700) plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
Appointment will be initially for a period of 1 year extendable maximum up to 3 years on the basis of satisfactory work and conduct report from the concerned In charge and written request
from the Doctor concern
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates must have a valid updated DMC Registration Certificate (Delhi Medical Council Act, 1997 dated 11.02.1997).
- Candidates who are already in Govt. service should submit NOC from the employer.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates are advised to ensure.that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement
before appearing in interview.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per the service condition prescribed from time to time by
- the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The decision of the Selection Board regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard. ·
- The services of SRs will be governed by the residency scheme of Govt. of India/ Civil Services
For more details click on the link below: