New Delhi: Through a recent notice ESIC Kolkata has released 18 Vacancies for Senior Residents on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done through Walk-in-Interview.
Vacancy Position of Senior Resident against the post of GDMO.
Vacancy Position Senior Resident Under Residency Scheme.
A walk-in-interview will be held on 12.06.2019 at 10 AM at ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka for immediate engagement and drawing up of panel for future engagement of Senior Residents in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka in the following departments/specialties. Engagement under Senior Residency Scheme would be for a period of 3 years and engagement against GDMO will initially be for a period of one year and may be renewed/extended on yearly basis for a total period of 3 years including the initial one year, subject to satisfactory performance. Further, the panel may remain valid for a period of three months from date of publication of result and may be canceled/invalidated earlier without assigning any reason. Candidates who have completed 3 years tenure as Senior Resident in Govt. Institution need not to apply. Senior Resident who are already working in any Govt. Institution shall apply through proper channel. The total period, however, should not exceed the maximum period of three years.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 12.06.2019 at 10 AM at ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka.
Total no. of vacancies: 18
1. Senior Resident against the post of GDMO: 04
2. Senior Resident Under Residency Scheme: 14
The vacancies are in the Department of General Surgery, General Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Anesthesia, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, General Medicine, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, NICU & PICU, Radio diagnosis.
For more details about Senior Resident, Recruitment click on the given link:
NOTE-1: At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card), Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority, and 2 recent passport size photographs.
NOTE-2: THE CANDIDATES SHOULD REPORT AT 09 AM FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AT ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK OF ESI PGIMSR AND ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), JOKA.
1. Medical PG Degree in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution.
Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 2 years of experience from a Medical Institution.
2. MCI/State MC Registration.
3. Candidates on bond are not eligible.
4. Candidates need to provide Bond clearance certificate.
Age: Not exceeding 37 years as on 12.06.2019. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules).
1. SR under Residency Scheme: As per 7th CPC LEVEL- 11 in the PAY MATRIX pay of Rs. 67,700/- + other allowances (as admissible as per Hqrs. Instruction).
2. SR against GDMO: Consolidated Rs. 101000/- per month (No other allowances would be payable).
Terms & Conditions:
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
3. The candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with candidate. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
4. On engagement, Senior Residents will be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees thirty two thousand only) through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
5. Residential accommodation will be provided to the selected Senior Residents under Residency Scheme.
For more details click on the original website given below.
0 comment(s) on Walk in Interview: ESIC Hospital Kolkata Releases 18 Vacancies for SR Posts; Details