New Delhi: The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh intends to fill up the vacant posts of Senior Residents (Non-academic) in different specialities purely on contract basis for running the proposed temporary OPD of PGIMER Satellite Centre at Una, Himachal Pradesh through walk-in-interview.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 15.01.2019 at 11:00 AM.
The vacancies are in the Department of OHSC, ENT, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics.
For more details about Senior Resident Recruitment click on the given link:
NOTE:- All the above posts are on contract basis initially for six months and candidates selected for these posts will be posted at PGIMER’s Satellite Centre, Una, Himachal Pradesh. Selected candidates will not be posted at Chandigarh and will have no right whatsoever to serve at Main Campus, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
a) A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3)of the Act.).
b) Must be registered with the central /State Medical Council/DCI.
c) A postgraduate qualification of an Indian University or equivalent degree recognized as such by the Medical Council of India.
MDS in any of the dental speciality, MS( Otolaryngology), MD/MS Ophthalmology, MD/MS (Obst. & Gynae), MD (Internal Medicine), MD/MS Orthopaedics, MD Paediatrics.
The age limit is upto 37 years on the last date of receipt of application.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONTRACT APPOINTMENT IS AS UNDER:-
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of six months (with effect from the date of joining) or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically without assigning any reason. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one months notice or by paying one months salary, or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
2. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional remuneration will be admissible in case of such assignment.
3. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government servants, appointed on regular basis.
4. All the above posts are for running the temporary OPD of proposed PGIMER Satellite Centre at Una, Himachal Pradesh. Candidate selected for above contract posts will be posted at Satellite Centre, Una, Himachal Pradesh.
5. The appointee shall be a whole time employee of the Institute and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
6. The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent Medical Board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority of the Institute.
7. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated the 12th April 1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96-Estt(L) dated the 5th July 1990 and OM No.12016/2/99-Estt(L) dated 12 July 1999.
8. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
9. On appointment, the candidate will not have any claim/right whatsoever for the regular posts in the PGIMER, Chandigarh.
10. The appointee is not entitled for any TA/DA for attending the interview and joining the center.
11. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time with regard to contractual employees.
12. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Institute may deem necessary.
13. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the ad-hoc/regular/permanent faculty members of PGIMER, main campus Chandigarh.
14. Interested candidates may apply for the post under reference in the prescribed application form available at the Institute website appending therewith copies of self-attested certificates/testimonials and other relevant documents etc. and to bring the original certificates/testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview.
1. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
2. The candidate should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs.
3. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview.
4. The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for interview on 15.01.2019 at 11:00 AM in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.
5. The candidates should also bring their original documents/testimonials on the date of interview.
6. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
NOTE: The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data (in triplicate) on the proforma attached at Annexure ‘A’ along with certificate of age, qualification, experience, and caste complete in all respects on 15.01.2019 till 10:00 AM in the Recruitment Cell positively.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Dear user, we've recently made some changes in our website to make it more secure & accessible. We request you to Reset your password in case you get any problem in logging in your account. For any help, contact : Support
Please activate your account
Please click on the "account activation link" we have sent to your registered email.