New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna (AIIMS Patna) released 07 job vacancies for Senior Resident and Junior Resident post in the Department of Paediatric Surgery on Adhoc Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
AIIMS Patna invites application for appointment of the post of senior resident on ad-hoc basis for 89 days through Walk-in-interview. It will be held in Committee Room, College Building, AIIMS, Patna as per schedule and breakup of vacancies as under:
DATE OF INTERVIEW: 16-05-2019
Total No. of Posts: 07
Junior Resident: 03
Senior Resident: 04
The Vacancies are in the Department of Paediatric Surgery.
For more details about Junior Resident and Senior Resident Recruitment click on the given link:
1. Senior Resident: A Post-graduate degree MS or equivalent (General surgery).
2. Junior Resident: A MBBS degree from MCI recognized university or equivalent.
Age: UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 37 years.
Pay Scale: As per under Govt. rules.
1. UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 37 years.
2. (i) Relaxation of SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of 0BC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
(ii) In the case of Orthopaedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 year for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidate.
3. Application Fee:
1) UR & OBC: – RS. 1000/-
2) No Fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
3) The fee shall be received in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS, Patna” payable Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e., Cash/ Cheque / Postal Order will be entertained.
4. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
5. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
6. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i-e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or state Govt.) at the time of interview.
7. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMQ Hostel.
8. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary as per GOI per month.
9. Eligible candidates are requested to report to Committee Room, College Building, AIIMS, Patna at 10: 00 AM positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size color photograph in AIIMS, Patna. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview.
10. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
(a) Certificate of Date of Birth.
(b) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-04-2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
(c) MBBS passed Certificate.
(d) MBBS Attempt Certificate.
(e) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council.
(f) NOC from the present employer (if employed).
(g) MD/MS/MCh degree certificate.
(h) AIIMS, Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based the functional requirements to the Institute and to fill or not to fill up for posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Dear user, we've recently made some changes in our website to make it more secure & accessible. We request you to Reset your password in case you get any problem in logging in your account. For any help, contact : Support
Please activate your account
Please click on the "account activation link" we have sent to your registered email.