Chennai: Frontier Lifeline Hospital and Dr K M Cherian’s Heart Foundation is organizing a1st CNE – National level conference on ‘Bridging Excellence in Cardiac Nursing practice ’ on 15th October 2016 with 5 credit hours from Tamil Nadu Nurses & Midwives Council (TNNMC) at Saaral Residency, Mogappair.
Cardiac nursing deals with the cardiology patients where nurses are key contributors in meeting the challenges of cardiovascular disease and enhancing patients’ health. Staying accurate on the current scope and standards of practice of this specialty is one of the most essential criteria of Cardiac nursing. And to ensure facilitation of industry, academic practices, research methods and exchange topics on vital changes within the field, Nursing Team of Frontier Lifeline Hospital have put together this cutting edge conference that invites doctors, nurses, nursing students and participants from all colleges and institutions.The conference will consist of distinguished panel of professionals and nationally renowned speakers from leading medical institutions led by Patron Dr. K M Cherian, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Frontier Lifeline Hospital and Chairperson Ms. Pravina Ravi, Nursing Coordinator, Frontier Lifeline Hospital.
Speaking about the conference,Dr K M Cherian, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Frontier Lifeline Hospital said, “This event is an add-on to FLL’s set of initiatives aimed at developing new practices, trends in Cardiac Nursing. It will provide exposure to on-going researches in this field and offer the attendees with novel inventions and techniques. By organizing this national conference we are contributing to the search for knowledge and facilitating the exchange of experiences in medicine, thereby helping to improve the methods of prevention and the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.”
Resourceful topics will be discussed and presented by experts during the event, such as:
- A heart healthy lifestyle – Modification by Dr. Nirmala Jesudason, Consultant, Dietitian at Regional American & Canadian Dietetic Association
- Current trends in Cardiovascular Nursing by Dr. Rosaline Rachel, Principal, MMM College of Nursing, Chennai
- Barrier Nursing practices in Cardiovascular disease by Dr. LathaVenkatesan, Principal, Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai
- Transition of Cardiac nursing care – A path to quality outcome by Dr. Jothi Clara J Michael, Group Director – Global Hospital, Chennai
- Cardio Hemodynamics for bedside nursing by Ms. Sundari Allen Singh, Resource person, Palliative Care coordinator
- From Distress to De-stress with Stress Management by Sr. Aleyamma Thomas, Nursing Superintendent, St. Gregorius Cardio Vascular Center, Kerala
- Operation structures and process in Cardiovascular unit by Ms. A. Margaret PackiaSilvesta, Nursing Superintendent, VS Hospitals, Chennai.
The Conference aims to enhance the knowledge in recent trends, improve the organizational patient safety care, develop action plan in stress management, and also celebrate the opening exhibition where attendees can discover all the ‘Advanced Cardiac Equipments’.