AIIMS Bhatinda Recruitment: PGI Chandigarh releases 25 vacancies for Senior Resident, SR Demonstrators Posts
Bhatinda- The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGI Chandiharh) has released vacancies for 23 (Twenty Three) posts of Senior Residents and 02 ( Two) posts of Senior Demonstrators in different specialties purely on ad-hoc basis (for a period of six months) for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda.
The selection will be done based on the interview.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has declared PGIMER, Chandigarh as the mentor Institute for operationalization of various activities at AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab).
The new AIIMS at Bhatinda aims at providing super-speciality healthcare to the population while creating a large pool of doctors and other health workers in this region that can be available for primary and secondary level institutions being created under National Health Mission (NHM).
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 29th August 2019
Total no of Vacancies: 25
Senior Resident: 23
Senior Demonstrator: 02
The vacancies are in the Department of Anaesthesia, Biochemistry, Dermatology, Otolaryngology (ENT), Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Hospital Administration, Obst. & Gynae., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Pediatrics, Pathology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, and Physiology,
For more details about The Post Qualification, Age and Pay Allowance click on the given link:
1. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
2. The candidates should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs.
3. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview.
4. The candidates having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for interview on 29.08.2019 at _10.30_A.M. in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.
5. The candidates should also bring their original documents/testimonials on the date of interview.
6. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
NOTE: The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data (in triplicate) on the proforma attached at Annexure ‘A’ along with the certificate of age, qualification, experience, and caste complete in all respects till 28.08.2019 up to 03.00 P.M. in the Recruitment Cell positively.