New Delhi: Through a recent notice, applications have been invited to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session January, 2019 at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following posts of Senior Residents initially for a period of One (01) year in prescribed format.
The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 18th December, 2018 (1700 Hrs).
The vacancies are in the Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Community Medicine and Family Medicine, Dentistry (Pedodontics), Dentistry (Prosthodontics), Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Endocrinology & Metabolism, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Medical Oncology/Haematology, Microbiology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatric Surgery, Paediatrics, Pathology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physiology, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank, Trauma & Emergency (Medical), Trauma & Emergency (Surgical), Urology.
For more details about Senior Residents, Recruitment click on the given link:
Senior Resident (Medical): ₹ 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of the ₹ 67,700/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules). NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.
Upper Age Limit (As on 18th December, 2018) and Eligibility
1) For eligibility to apply for these posts upper age limit as on 18th December, 2018 will be 37 years. This is relaxable for SC / ST candidate for a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates, it is relaxable upto a maximum period of three years. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) candidates, this is relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
2) For those applying for these posts after completing DM / M.Ch. Courses, the upper age limit as on 18th December, 2018 will be 39 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC / ST candidates, OBC candidates & PwBD candidates as above.
3) To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination by 31st December 2018 & result should be declared to this effect on or before this date.
4) In case of those who have appeared for exam / viva voce and result is yet to be declared then applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and/or interview provisionally.
5) In cases where result of qualifying exam is declared after 31st December, 2018 their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of theory exam and Interview allowed provisionally will be considered.
6) The candidates who are in service in any Government Institutions are required to submit No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of Interview. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview if they fail to produce no objection certificate on the day of interview during scrutiny of documents.
1). For OPH Candidate: Nil
2). General/OBC category: ? 1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
3). SC/ST category: ? 800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
4). Note: Payment should be made online only and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD shall be Applicable as per Govt. of India Policy
Reservation for Persons with Disabilities Candidates (PwBD) is applicable by Govt. of India Policy, which will be provided on horizontal basis to PwBD candidate in their respective categories.
Criteria for Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
The disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals / Institutions and countersigned by Medical Superintendent / CMO / Head of Hospital / Institution.
Candidate applying in OBC / SC / ST Category, must possess the caste certificate issued by competent authority, valid for admission / Job in Central Govt. Institutions issued before the date of interview, failing which he / she shall not be allowed to appear in interview for the same category. However, he / she can be treated as UR Candidate.
OBC certificate must have been issued in last one year.
Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC.
In case candidate fails to produce valid OBC certificate for admission / Job in Central Government Institution or issued within one year at the time of interview / document verification his candidature will stand as cancelled.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED IN ORIGINAL AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview:-
iii. Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
iv. Four recent passport size photographs.
v. Qualifying degree- 1. MBBS/BDS/M.Sc Marksheet and degree certificates.
2. MD/DNB/MS/MDS/Ph.D degree certificate.
3. DM/M.Ch/DNB degree certificates.
vi. Attempt and Internship Certificate.
vii. Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council & DCI for Dentistry candidates.
viii. Experience Certificate.
ix. FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
x. Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
xi. Candidates working in Government Institution- No Objection Certificate.
Terms & Conditions
Tenure:- The appointment is initially for a period of One (01) year extendable upto Three (03) years. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
Remuneration:- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
Expiry of Appointment:- The contract will automatically expire on completion of One (01) Year, which may extendable upto three (03) years based on performance & conduct. The appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be as per the Central Residency Scheme and Institute Policy.
The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
This appointment is full time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
He / She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
He / She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he / she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
Process of Selection
1. The Candidate can apply in one department only.
2. Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
3. The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates.
a). 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
b). 30% weightage – Academic Record
c). 30% weightage – Interview
4. Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
5. List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information related to interview / screening exam.
6. List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly.
7. The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result.
The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 18th December 2018 (1700 Hrs).
For more details click on the original website given below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here