AIIMS Jodhpur releases 65 Vacancies for Senior Resident Post, Details
Jodhpur - The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Jodhpur) has released 65 vacancies for the Senior Resident post on Ad-hoc basis. The selection will be done based on walk-in-interview.
AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the 6 new AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) to correct regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attain self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education.
Date of Interview: 14th and 15th October 2019
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 65
For more details about Senior Resident Qualification, Age Recruitment click on the given link:
The vacancies are in the Department of - Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, Biochemistry, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Endocrinology & Metabolism, General Medicine, General Surgery, Medical Oncology / Haematology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Orthopaedics, Paediatric Surgery, Paediatrics, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank, Trauma & Emergency (Medical), Trauma & Emergency (Surgical), and Urology.
What are the Terms & Conditions for concerned candidates:
Tenure: - The appointment for a period of 11 months or up to a next regular Interview, whichever is earlier. This
appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute OR for a continued contractual appointment, which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
Remuneration: - The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as per pay-scale.
Leave: - The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
1. The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice, etc.
2. The prescribed qualification is a minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. This appointment is full time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
4. He/She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
4. He/She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
5. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
7. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
If any declaration is given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.