New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has recently released a notification for 194 vacancies for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) posts.
Recruitment to the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) session July, 2019 i.e. from 01.07.2019 to 31.12.2019 at the AIIMS.
Last Date of Application: 03 June 2019.
Name of Shortlisted Candidates for Counselling in the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS: 11 June 2019.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) July 2019 session. A total of 194 vacancies have been notified under various departments. Candidates can apply for the posts through Online Mode Only at jr.aiimsexams.org/StudentLogin.aspx.
AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident Online Application Process has been started on AIIMS Official Website. The last date for submitting application is 03 June 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for AIIMS Jr Resident Vacancy must have passed MBBS / BDS and completed their residency between 01.07.2016 to 30.06.2019. Those who are selected should have DMC/DDC Registration.
AIIMS Delhi Junior Residency will be provided first to all the AIIMS, New Delhi MBBS graduates on the basis of aggregate marks in the I, II and final Professional examinations. Afterwards, non-AIIMS New Delhi MBBS grads will be selected on basis of rank obtained in the May 2019 AIIMS P. G. Entrance Examination. A merit list will be prepared for Counselling which be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No.1.
Last Date of Application: 03 June 2019
Name of Shortlisted Candidates for Counselling in the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS: 11 June 2019
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details:
Junior Resident – 194 Posts
The Vacancies are in the Department of Surgery (Trauma Centre), Dental Surgery + CDER, Rheumatology, Radiotherapy, Radiology (Trauma Centre), Psychiatry, Paediatrics (Casualty), Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre), Neuroradiology, Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre), Neurology, Nephrology, Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre), Lab. Medicine, Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre), Emergency Medicine, EHS, Dermatology & Venereology, CTVS, Community Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiac radiology, Burns and Plastic Surgery, Blood Bank (Trauma Centre), Blood Bank(CNC), Blood Bank.
For more details about Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Recruitment click on the given link:
ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from Indian Citizens (including OCI/PIO) for the posts of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) for July, 2019 sessionin different specialities as indicated below in level 10 of pay matrix (pre-revised pay band-3, Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible, in the prescribed format and on the terms & conditions given in detail on Institute website – www.aiimsexams.org, www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu. Last date for online submission of application for these posts is 03.06.2019.
DETAILS OF JR (NA) POSTS AVAILABLE, DISCIPLINE WISE IN VARIOUS CATEGORIES FOR JULY, 2019 SESSION:
Note: (*) “As per memo vide no. F. 1/2018-Acad.I dated 01.11.2017, 20% of all candidates appointed as JR (NA) in the department of Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine (TC) will be eligible for reappointment for 1 term (if they remain eligible for appointment in the next term) without appearing for Interview/selection for JR (NA) in the next term.”
Qualification: MBBS / BDS recognized by MCI/DCI.
As per under Govt. rules.
Pay matrix (pre-revised pay band-3, Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
1) The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
2) Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three (3) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.07.2019 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS/BDS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01.07.2016 to 30.06.2019 only will be considered.
3) DMC/DDC Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
4) Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
5) For all eligible candidates, maximum three terms* are allowed. AIIMS graduates will be considered to be allotted post on preferential basis. Candidates who have already done 3 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Note: Term of JR (Non-Acad.) is 6 months, if any one join and leaves at anytime it will be counted as one term irrespective of duration of work. For each term, the candidate(s) required to submit his/her application separately.
STATUS OF ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Acknowledgment with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicants email ID. However, the status of application will be available on AIIMS website www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as www.aiimsexams.org on 11.06.2019. Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgment of their Online Registration/status of Application form on the web site www.aiimsexams.org. If the status of a candidate’s Application is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form.
How to Apply for AIIMS New Delhi Jobs 2019:
Candidates can apply online through official website on or before 03 June 2019.
For more details click on the original website given below.