AIIMS Patna releases vacancies for Junior Resident Post, Details
Patna- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released 13 vacancies for the post of Junior Resident on Ad-hoc Basis. The selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
For more details about Junior Resident Recruitment click on the given link:
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 25th September 2019
Venue-- New OPD 3rd Floor Pulmonary Medicine (Seminar-Hall) Room no. 323 AllMS Patna at 10:30 AM.
The vacancies are in the Department of- Pulmonary.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 28th September 2019
Venue-- Committee Room (Admin Block) Administrative Building Ground Floor AIIMS Patna at 10:00 AM.
The vacancies are in the Department of- Surgical Oncology.
1. UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 33 years.
2. (i) Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
(ii} In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
3. Qualification: A graduate (MBBS) degree from a recognized University/institute.
4. APPLICATION FEE:
UR & OBC Rs. 1000/-
No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
The fee shall be receiv~d in the form of Demand Draft/Drawn in favor of ''AllMS, Patna" payable at Patna (Application Fee will be received on the day of Interview) - No other mode of payment in cash or postal or~er of Cheque will not be entertained.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
6. The crucial date for determination of eligibility concerning age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
7. The person with a disability is required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with the degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.