New Delhi: AIIMS, Raipur is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview for Indian nationals for recruitment to the post of Senior Residents for the following departments for the tenure of 03 (three) years under Govt. of India Residency Scheme/AIIMS rules for AIIMS, Raipur:
The vacancies are in the department of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Cardiology, Forensic Medicine/Toxicology, General Surgery, Neonatology, Nuclear Medicine, Ophthalmology, Pathology and Lab Medicine, Paediatric Surgery, Pharmacology, Physiology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radio diagnosis, Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank, Trauma & Emergency-i) Surgery, ii) Orthopaedics and iii) Paediatrics.
AIIMS Raipur is going to conduct walk-in-interview for the respective posts, from 30th October 2018- to 31st october,2018 depending on posts.
For more details about Senior Resident Doctors Recruitment click on the given link:
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Pay Band and Grade Pay:Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15600-39100); with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- + NPA for Medical graduates.
For detail wise Payband and Grade Pay click on the given link:
Age Limit:Upper age limit 37 years
For detail wise Age click on the given link:
Qualification:1. A post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
2. DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
For detail wise qualification click on the given link:
* Interview may be spilled over to the next day depending upon the number of candidates to be present on the scheduled day of interview. Therefore, candidates should be prepared to be available for interview for next day also, if necessary.
1. Age will be counted as on the date of Walk-in-Interview.
2. Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree exam and will be completing their tenure for the same on or or before the date of Walk-in-Interview will be eligible.
3. In cases where result of qualifying exam is declared after the date of Walk-in-Interview, their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of Interview will be considered.
4. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
5. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can appear in the interview.
6. The decision of Director, AIIMS Raipur in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
7. Application Fee: For General/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/-, for SC/ST Category Rs. 800/- to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is to be deposited for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
For more details click on the original website given below.