AIIMS Raipur releases 31 vacancies for Senior Resident post in 12 Specialties
Raipur: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Raipur) has released 31 vacancies for the Senior Resident post. The selection will be based on Interview.AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).Vacancy Details:Total no of Vacancies-...
Raipur: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Raipur) has released 31 vacancies for the Senior Resident post. The selection will be based on Interview.
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Total no of Vacancies- 31
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Biochemistry, ENT, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, General Surgery, Microbiology, Obstetrics, and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank, and Radio Therapy.
Last date of Application: 27th January 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions for Senior Resident post?
1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit 'No Objection Certificate' from the present employer at the time of Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India's Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month's notice or by paying one month's salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such an assignment.
4. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC)nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion, etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
7. In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT & T's O.M. No.12016/3/84/Estt.(L) dated the 12th April 1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96/Estt.(L) dated the 5th July 1990.
12. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Raipur.
13. In case, any information is given or declaration by the candy date is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
14. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candy dates will be final and no repr presentation will be entertained in this regard.
15. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by competent Medical Board.
16. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website. No separate individual intimation will be sent. Besides, all information regarding the Written Test and/or Skill Test schedule, etc. will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit/access the website on time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
18. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents, and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
19. No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding, conduct and result of written Test and reasons for not being called for Written Test.
20. If you need any technical support during filling the online form send e-mail at email@example.com Please mention your Application ID & Post applied in the Subject line of your e-mail, or call on 07554031427, 7000669535.
21. In case of need of any assistance or clarifications regarding the recruitment please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - please mention your Application ID & Post applied in the Subject line of your e-mail or call on 0771-2577267.
22. For any updates please visit the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.inregularly.