484 Vacancies At ESIC Medical Colleges, Delhi For Assistant Professor Post In Various Departments: Apply Now
New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), has announced vacancies for the Teaching Faculty position (Assistant Professor) post for ESIC PGIMSRs, and ESIC Medical Colleges on a direct recruitment basis in different departments in this medical institute.ESI is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of...
New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), has announced vacancies for the Teaching Faculty position (Assistant Professor) post for ESIC PGIMSRs, and ESIC Medical Colleges on a direct recruitment basis in different departments in this medical institute.
ESI is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
ESIC Hospital Delhi Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 484
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physiology, Psychiatry, Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, and Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank).
The last date of submission of the application is 18th July 2022.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
Instructions for Eligible Candidates (how to apply):-
The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super-scribed "Application for the post of Assistant Professor for Medical Institutions" preferably by Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses.
Address to which the applications are to be sent -The Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, (Near Laxmi Narayan Mandir) Faridabad-121002, Haryana
Demand Draft/ Banker's Cheque of Rs. 500/- to be payable at Faridabad
The following testimonials should be attached to the application form:
1) One copy of a recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form.
2) Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification, Experience, Research Publications etc.
3) Self-attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure — 'A' prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with self-declaration given in Annexure — 'B'.
4) The candidates who are working in the Armed Forces of India and wish to avail of relaxations and concessions under the Ex-Servicemen category have to submit certificate of employment as per Annexure-'C' and Undertaking as per Annexure-'D'.
5) Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies etc. should send their applications "Through Proper Channel". However, they may send an advance copy of their application along with the demand draft and other certificates and testimonials before the last date.
6) The application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order one below the other and tightly tagged or stapled on the left-hand side top corner:
(a) Application Form (complete in all respect).
(b) Self - Attested copies of certificates.
7) The Demand Draft/Banker's cheque should not be tagged or stapled but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form. The name and address of the candidates should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft/Banker's cheque.