KEA Issues notice for Round 2 Choice 3, Seat Unallocated Candidates, details
Karnataka: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) issued details related to round 2 choice 3 and unallocated candidates for NEET UG admission.As per the notice, in round 2, choice 3 candidates and seat not allotted candidates have to enter the options afresh, which means the options saved by them for round 2 will not be considered for allotment of seats for the next round. For more...
Karnataka: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) issued details related to round 2 choice 3 and unallocated candidates for NEET UG admission.
As per the notice, in round 2, choice 3 candidates and seat not allotted candidates have to enter the options afresh, which means the options saved by them for round 2 will not be considered for allotment of seats for the next round. For more details regarding option entry, the candidates need to read the details given in the choice3 printout and the details given in the Information Bulletin.
The detailed allotment schedule for rounds 2 –
1. Payment of fees if not paid. (Fee paid in UGNEET¬2022 first round Choice 2 candidates, if any, will be adjusted in this round) - From 1.00 pm on 28-11-2022 to 30-11-2022
2. Deposition of original documents (at KEA, Bangalore in person) only by the candidates who have been allotted Government seats in Private Medical Colleges and Private seats in Private Medical colleges - As per rank-wise schedule
3. Downloading the admission order and report to the college - From 3.00 pm on 28-11-2022 to 02-12-2022 up to 11.59 pm
4. Last date for reporting to the colleges - 03-12-2022 before 5.30 pm
Documents to be submitted -
1. Verification slip
2. Valid Identity Card
3. UGNEET-2022 application printout
4. Fee Paid Receipt
5. All Original Documents as per verification slip
7. Annexure -9 (Rural Service Bond)
The following types of seats are made available for second-round seat allotment –
1. Unfilled seats of round 1, if any.
2. Choice 3 seats of round 1.
3. Choice 4 seats of round 1.
4. Exercised Choice 1 in round 1 but failed to make the payment or not join the college.
5. Exercised Choice 2 in round 1 but failed to make payment.
6. Cancelled / Surrendered seats.
7. Candidates allotted seats in round 1 but failed to exercise their Choice within the last date if any.
8. Newly added seats, if any.
9. Consequential Vacancies.
Karnataka Examinations Authority is governed by the Governing Council headed by the Honourable Minister of Higher Education. The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting entrance tests and determining the eligibility/merit for admission to the first year or first semester of full-time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian systems of medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering / Architecture Courses, Farm Science, i.e., B.sc. (Agriculture), B.sc. (Sericulture), B.sc (Horticulture), B.sc(Forestry), B.sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri. Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc.(Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B-Pharma, Pharma-D Courses.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/ug-192494.pdf.