PG AYUSH Admissions 2021: AACCC informs on Registration Unlock Facility, Password Policy for candidates
New Delhi: Through recent notices, Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) has notified about the registration unlock facility and password policy for PG Ayush Courses. Registration FacilityAIAPGET, 2021 candidates who have inadvertently filled in wrong information in the registration form of AACCC-PG Counseling, 2021-22 are being further granted an opportunity to...
New Delhi: Through recent notices, Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) has notified about the registration unlock facility and password policy for PG Ayush Courses.
AIAPGET, 2021 candidates who have inadvertently filled in wrong information in the registration form of AACCC-PG Counseling, 2021-22 are being further granted an opportunity to edit/correct their registration/application form.
The Candidate who submitted the application form but still not locked their choices can avail of the said facility from 12.00 PM of 18th January 2022 to 12.00 PM of 20th January 2022. This facility is available as a one-time measure. After availing of the said facility once, no further request in this regard will be entertained by the AACCC, M/o Ayush. AACCC has also shared details about the password policy.
For availing of said facility, candidates need to log into the A.C.C. portal (www.aaccc.gov.in), then click on 'the Registration Un locking' tab, which is available under 'the Available Services' Section.
Password Policy for PG Ayush Courses -
AACCC has further shared that Ayush Admissions Central Counselling for admissions in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy (ASU&H) Post-graduate courses is a highly sensitive matter. It was seen in earlier counselling that there had been lots of incidents when candidates reported that their password had been compromised or someone else had registered in place of a genuine Candidate.
Therefore, all candidates participating in the AACCC-PG Counselling for admission in ASU&H PG (MD/MS) Courses for the academic year 2021-22 are advised to follow the following instructions for creating and securing their password. -
- Confidentiality of Password is the sole responsibility of the Candidate, and all care must be taken to protect the password.
- For security reasons, after finishing your work, kindly click the LOGOUT button and close all the windows related to your session.
- Candidates are advised to keep changing their Passwords at frequent intervals.
- Never share your password, and do not respond to any mail which asks you for your LoginID/Password.
- Password Policy: Your Password must satisfy the following conditions -Password must be 8 to 13 characters long, the password must have at least one upper case alphabet, the password must have at least one lower case alphabet, the password must have at least one numeric value, the password must have at least one special character, e.g.,!@#$%^&*-
- Change Password: A facility to change the password is available to signed-in applicants. Applicants will log in to the system and click on the "Change Password" button. The applicant will enter the old and new passwords and confirm a new password to change the password. If the old password matches and the new password is as per the password policy, the form will be submitted, and the password will be changed successfully.
Forget Password/Reset Password: Applicants can reset their password using the following options -
- Reset password using a verification code via SMS: Applicant must enter AIAPGET-2021, Roll No. Suppose the details entered by the applicant match with a backend database. In that case, the system will send the verification code through SMS at the registered mobile no. The applicant must enter the verification code. If the verification code matches with the database, the system will prompt resetting New Password.
- Reset password using a reset link via Email: Applicant must enter AIAPGET-2021, Roll No. If the details entered by the applicant matches with the backend database, then the system will send an email at the registered email id. Candidates are required to see their inbox and follow the online instruction for resetting the New Password.
The candidates are requested not to share the OTP sent to the applicant for any activity like reset password etc. This OTP is confidential and to be used by the applN.I.C.C. only. Neither AACCC, M/o Ayush nor N.I.C. will be responsible for violating or misusing the password/OTP.
To view the notice, click the below link -