PG Medical Admissions 2021: ACPPGMEC adds 63 Seats in Round 3, Check out schedule, counselling details
Gujarat: Admission Committee for Professional Post-Graduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPPGMEC) has released the counselling schedule, provisional merit wise allotment list, list of candidates who are upgraded or newly admitted for reporting to help centre, newly added seats and instructions for admission for round 3. As per the notice, the payment of fees can be done till 5th May...
Gujarat: Admission Committee for Professional Post-Graduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPPGMEC) has released the counselling schedule, provisional merit wise allotment list, list of candidates who are upgraded or newly admitted for reporting to help centre, newly added seats and instructions for admission for round 3.
As per the notice, the payment of fees can be done till 5th May 2022, 12:00 pm. Payment of tuition fees online or by cash or by Demand Draft in favour of "ACPUGMEC" payable at Gandhinagar at designated branches of Axis Bank approved by ACPPGMEC (List of designated branches of Axis Bank is available on admission committee's website www.medadmgujarat.org) during banking hours (Closed on banking holidays).
Candidates can report to the help centre till 5th May 2022, 4:00 pm. They will have to take a prior appointment for the document submission at the help centre. The date and time for document submission can be selected at the time of printing the allotment letter.
In round 3, admission will be given on newly added seats, non-reported seats of round 2, cancelled seats after round 2, and subsequent vacant seats due to allotment on the above seats.
The candidates who have participated or have not participated in round 3, the admission to round 2 can also be upgraded in the same college and same subject by change of category or change of quota. Such candidates shouldn't report to the help centre. However, the candidates whose allotments have been upgraded in round 3 have to report to the help centre for confirmation of admission.
ACPPGMEC has requested the candidates to report to the same help centre as reported in rounds 1 or 2 with the required documents for securing admission to round 3. For confirmation of admission, the candidates should take the admission order of round 3 from the help centre.
NRI candidates have to confirm their admission by reporting to the help centre. The candidates themselves will have to collect the tuition fees paid at admitted college in rounds 1 or 2. The candidates will have to pay prescribed tuition fees in US Dollars or equivalent amount in any other currency at the admitted institute in round 3 up to 3:00 pm on 6th May 2022. ACPPGMEC will refund the deposit amount of Rs. 10.00 lakh after the completion of the whole admission process.
Documents to be submitted by upgraded candidates in round 3 –
1. Allotment letter of ACPPGMEC of round 3.
2. Original admission order of ACPPGMEC of rounds 1 or 2.
3. Photocopy of receipt of payment of tuition fees for rounds 1 or 2 of ACPPGMEC.
4. Original receipt of payment of difference of tuition fee, if applicable.
Documents to be submitted –
1. Allotment Letter of ACPPGMEC
2. Tuition Fee Receipt showing the paid one term (6 months) fees for SFI Colleges / Rs. 1,14,000 (fees + deposit) for Govt. Colleges at Axis Bank
3. All year MBBS mark sheets
4. 12 months internship completion certificate
5. Copy of NEET-PG-2021 Marksheet
6. Document showing the place of birth & Date of Birth & Indian Citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
7. Provisional Registration of State Medical Council OR Medical Council of India OR Permanent Registration of State Medical Council OR Medical Council of India
8. For SEBC, SC and ST Category: Caste certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
9. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha '4' in Gujarati/English) issued by
10. Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only as per Govt. norms issued after Dt: 1st April 2019
11. For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only issued after Dt: 1st April 2019
12. Copy of Passport - if Citizenship is Dual/ Foreign
13. Tuition fees consent: Take the print of soft copy available on the admission committee website and submit it either in Gujarati or English
14. Photo Copy of Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority
63 seats are newly added for round 3 for PG Medical admissions.
Following is the seat matrix –
1. Anesthesiology – 8
2. Dermatology – 3
3. General Medicine – 10
4. Paediatrics – 5
5. Psychiatry – 3
6. Radiology – 5
7. Respiratory Medicine – 3
8. General Surgery – 9
9. Obstetrics & Gynecology – 8
10. Orthopedics – 6
11. Otorhinolaryngology – 3
The provisional merit wise allotment list and list of upgraded or newly admitted candidates for reporting to the help centre have been released.
To view the notices, click on the below links –