APPLY NOW: JIPMER Puducherry releases 15 vacancies for Junior Resident Post; Details
Puducherry – The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released 15 vacancies for the post of Junior Resident on Adhoc Basis. The candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 3rd October 2019
Total no of Vacancies: 15
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What is the Method of Selection?
1. A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible shortlisted Candidate followed by personal interview. 85% of total marks will be for written test and 15% for Personal interview.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
What are the General Instructions?
1) The candidates are advised not to bring any political or other recommendations to influence their selection. Such candidates will be summarily rejected.
2) The posts are purely on a (temporary) ad-hoc basis and under no circumstances are linked to a regular appointment and cannot be regularized at any stage.
3) The appointment will be temporary and subject to termination at one month’s notice and without assigning any reason. If he/she wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period. In this regard, the decision of the Director will be final.
4) The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
5) Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme.
6) The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the JIPMER, Puducherry-06.