APPLY NOW: PGI Chandigarh releases 72 vacancies for Assistant Professor Post in various Specialities
Chandigarh: The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGI Chandigarh) has released 72 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor in various Specialities. The candidates will be selected based on interview.
PGI Chandigarh was conceived in 1960 as a center of excellence which would endeavor to develop patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education in as many branches as possible and attempt to produce specialists in several disciplines of medicine.
Total no of vacancies: 72
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia, CTVS, Community Medicine, Endocrinology, ENT, Gastroenterology, Paediatrics, General Surgery, Haematology, Hepatology, Histopathology, Hospital Administration, Internal Medicine, Emergency, Medical Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Pediatrics Medicine, Pediatrics Biochemistry, Pediatrics, Pediatrics (Haematology & Oncology), Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Radiodiagnosis, Renal Transplant Surgery, RTS (Transplant Immunology) (Medical), Transfusion Medicine, Urology, Urology (Anaesthesia), and Urology (Non-Medical) (Basic Scientist for Urological Research).
Last Date of Application: 16th January 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
2. The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
3. The selected candidates will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division) Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003.
4. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of the interview. The shortlisted candidate(s) based on their submissions, must bring one print out of the on-line application and all original certificates viz. (i) 10th class, (ii) essential qualifications and 16 experience(s) (iii) No Objection Certificate (if in regular employment in any Govt./Semi Govt./Government Enterprises/Government funded autonomous Institutions) along with a set of self-attested photocopy of the said document(s)/certificate(s).
5. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
6. The candidates who are working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Body etc. must obtain the “No Objection Certificate” from their present employers.
7. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. If at any stage it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
8. In the case of a candidate applying for more than one post, a separate application for each post is required to be submitted.
9. In case the last date of receipt of application is declared a holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as the next working day.
10. The candidates are advised to visit PGI website regularly for further Instruction if any.
11. No age relaxation would be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates who apply under UR Category.
12. Category once applied will not be allowed to be changed at the later stage and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
13. The DPGI would be the final authority to take any decision in this regard.
14. The Director PGIMER reserves the right to withdraw any or all the posts without assigning any reason.
15. The courts of Chandigarh only shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try any dispute with
regard to this recruitment.