New Delhi: The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Bahrain on cooperation in the field of Healthcare.
The MoU covers the following areas of cooperation:-
- Exchange of information including publications and research outcomes;
- Exchanging visits by governmental officials, academic staff, scholars, teachers, experts and students;
- Participating in workshops and training courses;
- Encouraging health and medical research activities at both the private-sector and the academic level; and
- Any other forms of cooperation as may be mutually decided upon.
A Working Group will be set up to further elaborate the details of cooperation and to oversee the implementation of this MoU.