Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi releases 22 vacancies for Faculty, Medical Officer posts; APPLY NOW
New Delhi: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) New Delhi has released 22 vacancies for the Faculty and Medical Officer posts on Contractual Basis. The selection will be made based on an interview.
CNBC has been developed as a state of the art super specialty pediatric hospital with a bed strength of 221 to provide comprehensive medical care for all pediatric related medical and surgical illnesses under one roof.
Last Date of Application: 26th October 2019
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no. of vacancies- 22
Associate Professor- 03
Assistant Professor- 12
Medical Officer- 03
The vacancies are in the departments of- Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Microbiology, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Paediatric Surgery, and Radiology.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The appointment shall be initially for 05 years on tenure & contract basis with a notice period of 3 months from either side for severance of the contract. Further extension will be based on annual performance appraisal report up to the age of superannuation in the Government of NCT of Delhi. The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all testimonial/certificates and one passport size photograph.
2. Per month lump sum remuneration including PF and Gratuity benefits for the various posts shall be :
Professor Rs. 2.00 Lakhs
Associate Professor Rs. 1.65 Lakhs and;
Assistant Professor Rs. 1.25 Lakhs
No other allowances or perquisite are payable over and above the consolidated remuneration specified above.
The above-said lump sum remuneration is by 6th CPC and the matter regarding remuneration by 7th CPC is in process with the Government and the same may be implemented as per the decision of the Government.
The pay structure of the Medical Officers shall be Rs. 15600-39100+5400 (GP) (Pre-revised) and Rs. 56100/-, Level 10 and Cell-01 as per 7th CPC.
3. The cutoff date of age and all other qualifications i.e. experience etc. will be the last date of receipt of application.
4. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/DIVYANG (PH) Candidates will be as per Govt. of India’s rules.
5. Candidates seeking benefits of relaxation in age and fee under SC/ST/OBC categories should produce the relevant certificates (issued before the date of advertisement) issued by competent Authority. The OBC certificate should be issued by the Competent Authority of GNCT of Delhi only.
6. Retirement age for Medical Officers and Faculty (except Professors) shall be as per the Government rules and for Professors shall be 70 years.
7. The selected candidates will have to follow hospital-wide policies and will not question the same.
8. The candidates should not have been convicted by any court of law.
9. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or any outside influence in any form about selection will lead to disqualification.
10. The appointment will be terminated if any declaration/information furnished is found false or any material/fact is suppressed wilfully.
11. The decision of the Chairman of the Selection board regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
12. The Hospital reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process, in full or in part and also right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice, etc.
13. The teaching faculty will have no right to stake a claim for a regular appointment for the post against which they are engaged on a tenure post basis.
14. In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
15. If no suitable candidate is found for the post of Professor (Paediatrics), the post can be filled up at one level below i.e. Associate Professor (Paediatrics) in the category advertised. The terms & conditions and the remuneration shall be paid applicable to Associate Professor (Paediatrics) only.
16. The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post.