Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Delhi releases vacancies for SR post, Details
New Delhi: The Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) New Delhi has released 29 vacancies for the Senior Resident post on Regular basis and Adhoc Basis. The selection will be done through a walk-in-interview.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no. of vacancies- 29
For vacancies in the departments of Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, General Medicine, and Anesthesia, the Walk-in-Interview will be held on 11th October 2019.
For vacancies in the departments of Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Burns & Plastic Surgery, and Radiology, the Walk-in-Interview will be held on 16th October 2019.
What are the General Instructions?
1. 3% seats shall be reserved for physically handicapped persons as per rules.
2. The Number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
3. OBC/EWS certificates issued from Govt. of NCT of Delhi shall only be accepted.
4. OBC certificate should mention their belonging to Non-Creamy Layer for that year.
5. In case of non-availability of candidates under SC/ST/OBC/EWS Category, vacancies may be filled up from the General Category Candidates and vice versa for 89 days on an ad-hoc basis.
6. The appointment and services will be governed under the Residency Scheme of Govt. of India.
7. All appointments shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificate of educational qualification /age/caste/submission of valid DMC registration certificate and internship completion certificate etc.
8. In case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate reveals that the claim to belong to these categories is fake/false the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reason and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate.
Note: Only those candidates may appear who fulfill the above criteria and have necessary documents with them. Originals will also be required to be produced at the time of the interview. All interested candidates are advised to download the application form annexed below for appearing in the Interview as no application form will be provided at the time of the interview.