BDS admissions in Telangana: KNRUHS releases notification for Exercising Web-Options for Mop-Up counselling
Telangana: With the BDS admissions in Telelangana now coming to last stages, the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana has now released Notification for Exercising Web-Options for Final Mop-Up Phase of Web-Based Counseling for admission into BDS Course under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Dental Colleges and Army Dental College
This comes in continuation of earlier notifications dated:31-10-2020, 21-11-2020, 01-12-2020, 18-12-2020 , 01-01-2021 and 16-01-2021. KNR University of Health Sciences has notified that the conduct of final Mop-up phase of counseling for filling up the available seats in BDS course after Additional Mop-up phase of counseling under Competent Authority Quota (A-Category) into affiliated Government, Private Dental colleges and Army Dental college.
Candidates can exercise web options on the web-site https://tsmedadm.tsche.in . From 5.00 P.M. on 22-01-2021 to 4.00 P.M. on 23-01-2021.
The details of seats available are placed in the web-site http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in and https://tsmedadm.tsche.in.
All the candidates in the provisional final merit list displayed on KNR UHS web-site are eligible to exercise web-options subject to fulfillment of following conditions. Candidates who have secured admission in the previous phases of counseling and joined the course and continuing in the course, also can exercise their options.
The candidates who have been allotted seats in the previous phases of counseling and who have not joined / discontinued the course after joining are not eligible to exercise options for Final Mop-up Phase of counseling.
Candidates who have joined the course in All India Quota / Deemed Universities Counseling are not eligible to exercise options for Final Mop-up Phase of counseling as per the orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court and Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of Government of India. Candidates who are admitted into MBBS course under KNRUHS and Dr.NTRUHS are not permitted to exercise options. Candidates who have been admitted into BDS course under Dr.NTRUHS, Vijayawada are not permitted to exercise options as the university has notified that no candidate is permitted to withdraw from the course till the closure of admissions.
Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following G.O.Ms.No.114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017, G.O.Ms.No.47 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:21-06-2019 and subsequent amendments and other Government orders and Hon'ble High Court orders in WP No.16637, 17285 and 17293 of 2019.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Rs. 10,000/- for BDS Course have to be paid for obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking). Candidates who have paid university fee in the previous phase of counseling need not pay university fee again.
TUITION FEE: As per Government orders for Govt. / Pvt. Dental colleges and Army Dental College
Details of seats available for Final Mop-up phase of counseling are displayed on KNRUHS web-site . Candidates while giving options should note that apart from vacant seats notified, seats vacated by candidates sliding during this phase of counseling will be added and allotted simultaneously during this phase of counseling. The allotted seat under previous phases counseling will be cancelled automatically if the candidate is allotted a seat in FINAL MOP-UP PHASE of counseling as per his/her option. IMPORTANT
Instructions to the candidates :
1) Eligible candidates as per provisional final merit list can exercise web options for BDS seats in all Dental College as per their interest and priority through https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ from computer with internet connection.
2) Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options, which is available on KNRUHS website.
3) Candidate can exercise web options for BDS course in all the Colleges as per their eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options. If they are not interested to join in a particular college, they should not exercise options for the same.
4) Candidates are informed that they have to exercise web options to the colleges in which they are interested to join.
5) If a candidate is allotted a seat in BDS course in Final Mop-up phase of counseling as per his/her options and does not join the course penalty clause will be applicable with payment of Rs.3,00,000/- (Rupees Three Lakhs Only) of Bond amount , payment of tuition fee for the entire course, and candidate is debarred from admission into KNRUHS for 3 years
6) One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z. (For details read construction to the candidates before giving options) 7) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
8) Candidates will receive SMS message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted. Candidates are also informed to login to check their allotment status on https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ website.
9) The selected candidates shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using Online payment method. ( Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking). Candidates who have paid university fee in the previous phase need not pay again.
10) Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective Dental college before the last date specified on the allotment letter.
11) Candidates are hereby informed that verification of original certificates will be conducted at the Dental college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University regulations.
12) Selected candidates (First time) have to report to the Principal of the respective Dental college before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, submit bond and pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the process of admission.
13) Candidates slided from one Dental/dental college to other Dental college have to collect custodian certificate, tuition fee and bond from the admitted college of previous phases of counseling. Candidate has to report to the Principal of allotted Dental college in Final Mop-up phase, submit custodian certificate, bond , pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the admission process. Original certificates will be sent to the allotted Dental college after closure of admissions.
14) If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within specified date for joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically and penalty clause as detailed above is applicable.
15) The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
16) If the candidate faces any difficulty the following numbers may be contacted:
* For any technical difficulties contact Nos. 8466924522 and 9704093953
* For clarifications on Regulations contact. 9490585796 and 8500646769
To view the official notice, click on the following link: