ESIC Hospital Gurugram releases vacancies for SR Posts; Apply now
Gurugram- The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital Gurugram (ESIC Hospital) has released 08 vacancies for Senior Residents on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done through Walk-in-Interview.
Walk-in-Interview- 17th October 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Recruitment and much more, click on the given link:
Senior Resident Vacancy Details:
Total no.of vacancies- 08
The vacancies are in the Department of- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pathology, General Medicine, and Anesthesia.
Qualification: MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
Age: Not exceeding 37 years as on date of interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per rules)
Emoluments: As per recommendations of 7th CPC adopted by ESIC & other allowances except TA
SENIOR RESIDENT (AGAINST GDMO FOR TENURE 39 DAYS CONTRACTUAL OR TILL REGULAR JOINS WHICHEVER IS EARLIER.
How to apply?
1. The eligible and desirous candidates, along with their application filled properly in prescribed Performa "Annexure-A" should appear for a walk-in-interview with the application.
2. They should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with attested photocopies and originals of testimonials:-
What are the Terms & Conditions?
• The candidates must bring original documents for verification at 9:00 AM sharp on the date of the interview.
• No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
• The application fee submitted by the candidate is non-refundable.
• The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement and approval of Medical
• The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
• At the time of joining selected candidates will have to sign "AGREEMENT" as per ESIC norms and the cost of stamp paper of Rs.100/-for "Agreement" will be borne by the candidate.
Vellore– Christian Medical College and Hospital (CMC Vellore) have released 10 Vacancies for Senior Residents. The selection will be done based on the Interview.