ESIC Hospital Jammu releases 08 Vacancies for SR, Specialist Posts; Details
Jammu- The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Jammu) has released 08 Vacancies for Specialist and Senior Resident on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.Date of Walk-in-Interview: 24th September 2019For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the...
Jammu- The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Jammu) has released 08 Vacancies for Specialist and Senior Resident on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 24th September 2019
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no of vacancies: 08
Senior Resident: 03
The vacancies are in the Department of- Casualty, Orthopedics, Medicine, Anesthesia, Chest, Radiology, and Pediatrics.
How to apply:
1. Candidates fulfilling the educational qualification & other eligibility conditions should submit their application with one set of self- attested copies of the relevant documents (as listed under CHECKLIST on the last page) along with Annexure 'A' which is available with this document.
2. Candidates should report in the Conference Hall situated at First Floor of ESIC Model Hospital, Bari-Brahmana, Jammu, at 9.00 A.M. on the stipulated dates.
3. Documents will be accepted for scrutiny strictly till 10.00 A.M. Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
Terms and Conditions:-
1. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill all or none vacancies, to alter the date or cancel the interview without any prior notice.
2. The number of vacancies may be changed without any previous notice.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for an interview
Check List Documents:
Matriculation certificate as proof of age.
i. Permanent Registration with MCI I State Medical Council.
ii. MD I DIPLOMA I DNB Degree I MBBS Degree.
iii. Attempt Certificates and Marks Sheet of MD I DIPLOMA I DNB /MBBS.
iv. Experience Certificate, wherever required.
v. NOC from the present employer, if applicable.
vi. Caste Certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format of GOI issued on or after 01 /04/2017 by the Competent Authority of the State /GOI.
vii. Two recent passport size photographs.
viii. Self-attested copy of Aadhaar I other documents.
ix. Annexure 'A', 'B' & 'C'