ESIC Hospital Uttar Pradesh releases vacancies for Doctors; APPLY NOW
Bareilly- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Bareilly) has released 14 vacancies for Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists and Senior Resident (Under Residency Scheme) post. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 09th November 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no of vacancies: 14
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, pulmonary medicine, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, General Medicine, General surgery, Obstetric & Gynaecology, Orthopedic Paediatrics, Paediatric, Pathology, and Radiology.
What are the Instructions?
1. All the candidates should have to report in the office of medical superintendent ESIC hospital C.B. Ganj Bareilly, UP at 9 AM to 11 AM on the stipulated date. Candidates reporting after 11 AM will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
3. ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the post without assigning any reason at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. The number of vacancies may change.
4. Selected Candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/-stamp paper to be purchased by own prior to joining.
5. On the engagement of SR Doctors/Full/Part time Specialists will have to deposit Security money of Rs.10000/-through demand draft in favor of ESIC Fund Account No.1 at the time of joining which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on production of “No Dues Certificate”.
6. Interested candidate may appear for the walk in interview as per given schedule along with their original documents and Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. of India formats. Non-Creamy layer Certificate as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/latest in case of OBC, Adhar Card Copy.