Through a recent notice, National Board of Examinations informed about the filling up the vacant post of Assistant Director (Medical). There are 7 posts vacant for which NBE is going to conduct CBT, in the month of November 2018. Dates are going to be announced two weeks before the date of CBT
The notice states that:
- In pursuance to the vacancy notice dated 23rd March 2018 inviting applications for the post of Assistant Director (Medical) (Level 10) in the National Board of Examinations, the Competent Authority has decided to conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for filling up the Seven (07) vacant posts of Assistant Director (Medical).
- The said CBT shall be held tentatively in New Delhi in the month of November’ 2018. The exact date of the Online Examination and address of the Centre shall be declared at least two weeks before the date of CBT.
- The Scheme of Examination for the Computer Based Test for filling up the vacant posts of Assistant Director (Medical) shall be as under: –
The Examination shall be held in two stages
1. Stage I: MCQ based Examination: 800 marks
2. Stage II: Interview: 200 marks
A. Stage I:
|1||Question Paper Type||MCQ (online)|
|3||Total no. of Questions||200|
|4||Questions shall be based on||) MBBS Exit Level||100 Questions|
|) Medical Education – Assessment tools, Research Methodology and Statistics||25 Questions|
|English (Grammar and Comprehension)||25 Questions|
|Aptitude (Quantitative, General Intelligence and logical reasoning)||25 Questions|
|Current affairs including knowledge about IT/Computers||25 Questions|
|5||Marks||4 marks for each correct answer|
|6||Negative Marking||1 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer|
|7||Qualifying Marks category wise:||General – 50% OBC – 45% SC/ST – 40%|
B. Stage II:
Those who qualify the Computer Based Test will have to appear for an Interview. However, not more than 5 times the number of vacancies available against each category will be called for the Interview.
The Interview shall be of a maximum of 200 marks.
Marks obtained in the Computer Based Test shall be made public only after the Interviews are over.
C. Final Merit List:
The Final Merit list for selection of qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Director (Medical) shall be prepared based on total marks obtained by each candidate in the CBT and the Interview. (Both the marks will be taken into consideration to generate the Final merit list.)
To see the original advertisement of the post
for more details click on the given link: