New Delhi: FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards 2017 program was recently held in New Delhi and the winners have now been announced. The Chief Guest at the occasion was Smt Anupriya Patel, Minister of State, Health & Family Welfare, GoI and the Guest of Honour was Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, Director General, ICMR and Secretary, Department of Health Research. The program was hosted by renowned doctor Dr. Narottam Puri.
The FICCI Awards have emerged as the definitive recognition for contribution to healthcare in the country over the years based on Innovation, Sustainability, Impact and Scalability which forms the four criteria’s for evaluation. The award ceremony coincides with FICCI Heal, the annual conference of healthcare of the industry body.
Following is the list of winners for :
1. Patient Safety– Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
2. Medical Technology / Devices– BPL Medical Technologies
3. Preventive Care– Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
4. Health Insurance Products– Aditya Birla Health
5. Skill Development– Bhaktivedanta hospital
6. Social Initiative– Bhaktivedanta hospital (NGO), Fortis La Femme (corporate sector)
7. Patient Centricity– Ramesh Hospitals (private hospitals), Health, Medical & Family Welfare Dept, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh (PHCs)
8. Healthcare Start-Up– PathShodh Healthcare
9. Lifetime Achievement award– Dr. Arvind Lal, Chairman and MD, Dr Lal PathLabs
The FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards was conceptualized in 2009, with an aim to felicitate organizations and individuals for their contributions to the industry by innovating for increased efficiency, affordability and improved performance of healthcare delivery at large.