GIPMER- GB Pant Hospital releases 73 Vacancies for Senior Resident Post in 8 Specialities; Details
Delhi- Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (GIPMER) has released 73 vacancies for the Senior Resident post in 08 Specialities on Adhoc-Basis. The selection will be done based on the Interview.
The Institution has a unique recognition by both Medical Council of India and University Grants Commission as an independent post graduate College affiliated to Delhi University.
Total no of vacancies: 73
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, Radiology, Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery, and Gastroenterology.
Date of Interview - 18th December 2019.
The vacancies are in the Department of- Psychiatry, Pathology, Cardiology, and Neurology.
Date of Interview- 19th December 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. The appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of Certificate(s) of education qualification/ age/ caste/DMC registration.
2. The vacancies are likely to vary and may be filled In phases.
3. The panel of waitlisted candidates will be prepared separately.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing In the aforesaid Interview.
5. The appointment and services of selected SR's will be governed under Residency Scheme.
6. In case, interview cannot be completed on the scheduled date/duration the same shall be conducted on the following working day.
7. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
8. Bring all original documents along with their self attested photocopies on the scheduled date of Interview & on the date of joining to the post.
9. FEES PAYABLE:-Rs.300/-(Non-Refundable) In the form of Cash/Demand Draft issued by a nationalized bank in favor of MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, G.B.PANT HOSPITAL, payable at New Delhi. The eligible candidate can deposit the fee (in cash) to the Cashier at Accounts Branch of this Institute.
10. The candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for any/further updation in the matter.
JURISDICTION OF DISPUTE: - In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction of Court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
Note: -The application form is available at the Institute's website gboant.delhigovt.nic.in