3. In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Head of Departments / Employer for issuing NOC. Any candidates, who are in regular Government Service or Government owned Industrial service, will not be interviewed unless he/she produces NOC from the concerned employer.
4. It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application; comes to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated.
5. The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of screening test/examination for which they are admitted by the Commission, viz., written examination and Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or personality test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the concerned examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
6. Candidate, who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:-
(a) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely:-
1. offering illegal gratification to, or
2. applying pressure on, or
3. blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or
(b) impersonating, or
(c) procuring impersonation by any person, or
(d) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
(e) making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
(f) resorting to the following means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination, namely:-
1. obtaining copy of question paper through improper means,
2. finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination,
3. influencing the examiners, or
(g) using unfair means during the examination, or
(h) writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or
(i) misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly scene and the like, or
(j) harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examinations, or
(k) being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
(l) violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination, or
(m) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable:- to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or
(n) to be debarred either permanently or for as specified period:-
1. by the Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
2. by the Central Government from any employment under them, and
(o) if he/she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate Rules. Provided that no penalty under these Rules shall be imposed except after:-
1. giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he/she may wish to make in that behalf; and
2. taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him/her into consideration.
7. The centres of holding the examination(s) are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. However, every effort will be made to allot the examination centre(s) of their choice to the candidates. But, the Commission may, at its discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate when circumstances so warrant.
VERIFY THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITING THE ONLINE APPLICATION OR DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES:-
a) That no column is wrongly filled or kept blank as the information furnished therein would be used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be called for personality test.
b) In order to ascertain the eligibility for the concerned post(s), a printout of the finally submitted Online Application has to be submitted along with all requisite attested copies of certificates/ documents to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post(s).
c) That the following documents/ certificates are to be submitted in support of claims made/information given in the Online Application:-
i) Degree/ Diploma certificates along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications. The provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/ years.
ii) Matriculation certificate for age proof.
iii) Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
iv) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date) under which it has been so treated.
DISQUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO THE EXAMINATION(s):
No candidate will be eligible for admission to the examination:-
a. If he/ she has been dismissed from any previous Govt./ Semi Govt. service;
b. If he/ she has been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude or has been permanently debarred/disqualified from appearing in any examination or selection;
c. If he/she is found either directly or indirectly influencing the selection process in any manner; or
d. If he/she is an undischarged insolvent.
For more details click on the original website given below.