New Delhi: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has released 33 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on Regular Basis for a period of three years. The candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
The Interview will be held on 12.03.19 and 13.03.19. at the INNOVATION CENTER.
The vacancies are in the Department of Anesthesiology, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, General Medicine, Microbiology, Neonatology, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radio-Diagnosis, Radiotherapy.
For more details about Senior Resident Recruitment click on the given link:
It is informed that there are 375 posts of Senior Resident in various departments of this Institute. At any given point of time, vacancies may come due to completion of tenure/resignation of Senior Residents. Hence, in order to fill up as many vacancies as possible to render optimal patient -care services, it is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview once every two months. Accordingly, the walk-in-interview for the month of March 2019 will be held on 12.03.19 and 13.03.19 for better patient care services. At present, there are 33 vacancies (Including Backlog vacancies) in the grade of SR as detailed and it is proposed to fill up the vacancies on regular basis.
Note- Indian Nationals only need apply.
A MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in concerned specialty will be preferred in respective departments as applicable.
Note:- If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular specialty, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered.
Age Limit for appointment as Senior Residents: Not exceeding 37 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
PAY SCALES: The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs.67700/ (Level -11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency. (Total Rs.1, 10,000/-approxiamately.
1. A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible candidate followed by personal interview.
2. Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in personal interview (20%).
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. List of short listed candidates will be displayed in our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
4. The number of posts to be filled up will be decided by the competent authority.
1. The age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India’s Rules.
2. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Competent authority reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
3. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency under Residency Scheme in any recognized institute including regular or Ad-hoc basis.
4. The vacancy position may be revised / changed, as per requirement hence candidates are advised to visit Institute website regularly.
DETAILS OF APPLICATIONS FEES:-
Rs. 500/- for General (UR), OBC & EWS category
Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category and PWD’s – NIL
Kindly note that in addition to the application fee service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank.
The application fee once remitted will not be refunded at any circumstances.
Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PWD category.
The payment can be made online through SBI collect.
No other mode of payment (DD/Cheque/MO/IPO/CRF/Cash etc) will be entertained.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Dear user, we've recently made some changes in our website to make it more secure & accessible. We request you to Reset your password in case you get any problem in logging in your account. For any help, contact : Support
Please activate your account
Please click on the "account activation link" we have sent to your registered email.