JIPMER releases 60 Medical Faculty vacancies for Karaikal Campus, Details
New Delhi: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER Puducherry) has released 60 vacancies for the posts of Professor and Assistant Professor. The eligible candidates can send their application on or before 01 May 2019.
- Assistant Professor-55
The vacancies are in the Department of Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Biochemistry, Dentistry, ENT, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Medicine, Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Preventive & Social Medicine, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Skin & STD (Dermatology), Surgery.
For more details about Professor and Assistant Professor Recruitment click on the given link:
Eligibility Conditions for JIPMER, Puducherry Recruitment 2019:
- Assistant Professor- Candidates should have a Postgraduate qualification in concerned faculty or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline or subject;
- Professor- A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD in concerned faculty from a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline or subject;
- Visit the official notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts accordance with the disciplines.
- Assistant Professor- Not exceeding 50 years as on closing date i.e. 01.05.2019.
- Professor- Not exceeding 58 years as on closing date i.e 01.05.2019.
SCALE OF PAY:
- Assistant Professor- Level 12 (101500 – 167400) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,01,500/- per month and other allowances as admissible.
- Professor- Level 14A (168900 – 220400) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,59,100/- per month and other allowances as admissible.
How to Apply for JIPMER, Puducherry Recruitment 2019:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format download from (www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in or www.jipmer.edu.in) and send the same on or before 01 May 2019.