JIPMER releases 86 vacancies for Nursing Officer, Psychiatric Nurse posts: Details
Puducherry – The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released 86 vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer, Psychiatric Nurse. The candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008.
Total no of vacancies: 86
Nursing Officer- 85
Psychiatric Nurse- 01
Last Date of Application: 20th January 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. The Cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be the last date of submission of online application.
2. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications.
3. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on the online application that means photo/signature is not as per the JIPMER prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly yon their online application form.
4. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only and separate application fees will be applicable.
5. Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily be rejected.
6. The decision of the Competent Authority of JIPMER in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, mode of selection (CBT/Skill Test), conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. In case any information is given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the selection process and the same may be communicated any mode to the candidate.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. All information/updates pertaining to this advertisement including syllabus, CBT/Skill Test and result, etc. will be displayed on the J IPMER website, which is https:://www.jipmer.edu.in