The applications in the prescribed format, as per Annexure-I must be submitted at Counter 17 of Administration Branch of the Institute on/before 26.10.2018 upto 04.00 P.M.
New Delhi: Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates to fill up the vacant/likely to become vacant posts of Senior Residents on regular basis in the various specialities at GIPMER, GB Pant Hospital.
Accordingly, the interview is going to be held in this institute undermentioned dates and times in the auditorium Near Gate No-2. The applications in the prescribed format, as per Annexure-I must be submitted at Counter 17 of Administration Branch of the Institute on/before 26.10.2018 upto 04.00 P.M. No application shall be entertained without the prescribed fee & after the abovesaid due date & time.
Details of vacant posts and likely to be vacant posts of Senior Residents in various specialties of this Institute along with their date and time of interview are as under:-
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Vacant Post||Date of Interview & Timing|
|1.||Cardiology||15||06||03||12||01||30.10.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
|2.||CTVS||02||01||01||30.10.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
|3.||Gastroenterology||04||01||01||02||30.10.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
|4.||Anaesthesia||10||06||12||01||30.10.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
|5.||GI Surgery||02||01||02||31.10.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
|6.||Neurology||05||02||01||03||31.10.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
|7.||Psychiatry||01||02||31.10.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
|8.||Radiology||01||01||01||03||31.10.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
|9.||Pathology||02||01||01.11.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
|10.||Biochemistry||01||01||01.11.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
|11.||Microbiology||01||01||01.11.18 at 02:00 PM onwards|
For more details click on the given link:
Qualification: The applicant must have passed MBBS with P.G Degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality from a Recognized University/Institution and should be registered with the Delhi Medical Council. For SR Cardiology eligibility condition is MD/DNB in Medicine/Paediatric/Chest Medicine.
Note: – If Selected, candidates should produce DMC Certificate with P.G Qualification before joining. Those candidates who have applied for registration to DMC shall not be allowed to join merely on a production of DMC fee receipt.
For detail wise qualification click on the given link:
Pay Band: Rs 67,700/- (as per 7th CPC) plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
- The selected candidates may have to make it convenient to join within 07 days of the date of issue
of offer letter/ Memorandum.
For detail wise payband click on the given link:
Age Limit: 40 years (as on 26 th October 2018), relaxable by 5 years for qualified Ex-Service personnel with a continuous service of not less than 5 years, SC/ST candidate.
1. The appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of Certificate(s) of educational qualification/age/caste/DMC registration.
2. The vacancies are likely to vary and may be filled in phases.
3. The panel of wait listed candidates will be prepared separately.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the aforesaid interview.
5. The appointment and services of selected SR’s will be governed under Residency Scheme.
6. In case, the interview cannot be completed on the scheduled date/duration the same shall be conducted on the following working day.
7. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
8. Bring all original documents along with their self-attested photocopies on the scheduled date of Interview & on the date of joining to the post.
9. FEES PAYABLE:- Rs.300/-(Non-Refundable) in the form of Cash/Demand Draft issued by a nationalized bank in favour of MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, G.B.PANT HOSPITAL, payable at New Delhi. The eligible candidate can deposit the fee (in cash) to the Cashier at Accounts Branch of this Institute.
10. The Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for any/further updation in the matter.
- JURISDICTION OF DISPUTE: – In case of any Legal dispute, the jurisdiction of Court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
- Note: – The application form is available at the Institute’s website gbpant.delhigovt.nic.in.
For more details click on the original website given below.