JOB ALERT: AIIMS Bhopal releases Vacancies for SR Post at AIIMS Bibinagar; Details
Bhopal- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) has invited applications for Senior Resident (Non Academic) vacancies at AIIMS Bibinagar (Telangana). The selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.
AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions.
AIIMS Bhopal has been declared as the mentor institute for AIIMS Bibinagar.
Date of Walk-in-interview- 20th November 2019.
Walk-in -interview Venue: Medical College AIIMS, Bhopal
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
AIIMS BIBINGAR Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 08
The vacancies are in the departments of – General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Pathology, and Microbiology .
What are the Terms & Conditions for applying for Senior Resident post?
1. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
2. The prescribed qualification is minimum and me rely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
4. Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Senior Resident &Junior Resident, in case of selection.
5. He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
6. He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
7. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
8. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
9. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
10.The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court, Jabalpur(M.P.)