New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has invited online applications for the recruitment of Nursing Officer post. The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
AIIMS Delhi was established in 1956 through an Act of Parliament and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The vacancies are these Hospitals – Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), Safdarjung Hospital (SJH), Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC) & Smt Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (SSKH) and Kalawati Saran Children‟s Hospital (KSCH) New Delhi.
1. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be made available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 01.08.2019 to 21.08.2019 upto5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
3. The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 21.08.2019. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online registration/submitting application, failing which their application will be rejected.
5. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for.
6. The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression should be as per the Guidelines mentioned in the “Upload Image Instructions‟ given in the General links and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If a photo/signature/thumb impression image is not as per instructions are given in the “Upload Image Instructions‟ in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression.
7. APPLICATION FEES:
1) A) General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)
B) SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)
C) Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
2) The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
3) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
4) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here
0 comment(s) on Job Alert: AIIMS Delhi releases 503 vacancies for Nurses, Details