Job Alert: AIIMS Jharkhand releases Vacancies for Senior Resident Post, Details
Deoghar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released 09 vacancies for the Senior Resident post on the Ad-hoc basis. The selection will be done based on an Interview.
Date of Interview: 23rd September 2019
AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 09
For more details about Senior Resident Qualification, Age Recruitment click on the given link:
The vacancies are in the Department of Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy.
1. UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 37 years.
2. (i) Relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidate's up to a maximum period of three years.
(ii) In the case of Orthopaedic/Physical Handicapped(OPH) candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
3. Qualification: A Graduate (MBBS} degree and Postgraduate (MD/MS} degree from a recognized University /Institute.
4. APPLICATION FEE
- UR & OBC - Rs .1000/-
- No fees are required for SC/ST /PWD/Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form Demand Draft/Drawn in favour of "AllMS Patna" Payable at Patna. (Applicant Fee will be received on the day of the interview) - Any other mode of Payment (in a case or postal order or Cheque) will not be entertained.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
6. The cut-off date for determination of eligibility concerning age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
7. The person with a disability is required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with the degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview. Subject to availability Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel if available.