Job Alert: AIIMS Jodhpur releases 139 vacancies for Faculty Posts, Details
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) recently released 139 vacancies for various faculty positions on Direct Recruitment/Deputation/Retired Faculty on Contractual Basis. It has invited online applications for the posts of Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor.
Last Date to Apply: 05-04-2019.
The last date of online submission of applications will be Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar.
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details:
- Professor - 36 Posts
- Associate Professor - 44 Posts
- Assistant Professor - 28 Posts
- Additional Professor - 31 Posts
The Vacancies are in the Department of Anaesthesiology & Critical Care, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Community & Family Medicine, Dentistry, Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, E.N.T.-Otorhinolaryngology, Endocrinology & Metabolism, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Hospital Administration, Medical Oncology/ Haematology, Microbiology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Paediatric Surgery, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiotherapy, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank, Urology, #Trauma & Emergency, Nursing.
For more details about Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor and Assistant Professor Recruitment click on the given link:
Assistant Professor- A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956(Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)2. A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
Pay & Allowances:
• Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 14A (Basic 1,68,900) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only).
• Additional Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A2+(Basic 1,48,200) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only).
• Associate Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A1+(Basic 1,38,300) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only).
• Assistant Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 12 (Basic 1,01,500) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only) After three years, Assistant Professors will move to level 13 (Basic 1,23,100) of the Pay Matrix.
Upper Age Limit:-
Professor/Additional Professor:- Not exceeding 58 (Fifty Eight) years as on closing date.
Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor:- Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on closing date.
(i) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of submission of online applications.
(ii) No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD Candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.