New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Mangalagiri), Mangalagiri has released 45 vacancies for various faculty posts on Permanent Basis. The candidates will be selected through Personal Interview.
The vacancies are for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Additional Professor.
AIIMS Mangalagiri is a Tertiary healthcare institute of national importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Applications are invited from the Director, AIIMS Mangalagiri from the eligible Indian nationals including overseas citizens of India for the vacant posts on regular basis in AIIMS, Mangalagiri.
Last Date for receipt of filled in application will be on or before 30th May 2019.
Total No. of Posts: 45
Additional professor: 09
Associate Professor: 06
Assistant Professor: 19
The Vacancies are in the Department of Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, ENT, General Medicine, General Surgery, Hospital Administration, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Physical medicine and rehabilitation, Physiology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radio Diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Transfusion Medicine and Haemotherapy, Trauma & Emergency.
For more details about Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Additional Professor Recruitment click on the given link:
Qualification for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Additional Professor: As per MCI norms.
Age Limit for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Additional Professor:
Professor: Not exceeding 58 years as on closing date i.e 30.04.2019
Additional Professor: Not exceeding 58 years as on closing date i.e 30.04.2019
Associate Professor: Not exceeding 50 years as on closing date i.e 30.04.2019
Assistant Professor: Not exceeding 50 years as on closing date i.e 30.04.2019
Relaxable by five (5) years in case of post reserved for SC /ST candidates and three (3) years for the post reserved for OBC candidate as per rules of the Govt. of India. Relaxation for Persons with Disabilities is admissible as per rules. Relaxation of Five (5) years for Government servants as per rules.
SCALE OF PAY for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Additional Professor:
1) Professor: Level 14A (168900 – 220400) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,68,900/- per month and other allowances as admissible.
2) Additional Professor: Level 13A2 (148200 – 211400) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,48,200/-per month and other allowances as admissible.
3) Associate Professor: Level 13A1 (138300 – 209200) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,38,300/- per month and other allowances as admissible.
4) Assistant Professor: Level 12 (101500 – 167400) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,01,500/- per month and other allowances as admissible.
DETAILS OF APPLICATION FEES:
For General/OBC Category Rs. 3,000/- and for SC/ ST categories Rs.2,500/- to be paid through NEFT/RTGS/Cash deposit/fund transfer in the given bank account. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is to be deposited for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
The account details for NEFT/RTGS/Cash deposit/fund transfer:
Name of Bank: Syndicate Bank, SMC, Vijayawada Name of account holder: AIIMS Students Account. Account Number: 33661010000917 IFSC No.: SYNB0003366
1. The aforementioned vacancies include the vacancies advertised by JIPMER, Puducherry vide Advt. No. JIP/AIIMS(Man)/2018/02 dated 07.02.2018 in the aforementioned departments only.
2. The candidates who have already applied for the respective post in the aforementioned subjects as per Advt. No. JIP/AIIMS(Man)/ 2018/02 dated 07.02.2018 also need to apply afresh and pay the difference of amount for the application fee in the same rank/post applied as per the details given in this notification. For Example: Candidate A has applied for Assistant Professor as per the Advt. No. JIP/AIIMS(Man)/2018/02 dated 07.02.2018 with the payment of Rs. 500 as Application fee. The candidate has to apply afresh for the post of Assistant professor as per this notification and pay the difference of amount (Rs 3000 – Rs. 500) i.e. Rs. 2500 as Application fee.
3. If the candidates are applying for the different rank/post, they need to pay the full application fee as per this notification. For Example: Candidate A has applied for Assistant Professor as per the Advt. No. JIP/AIIMS(Man)/2018/02 dated 07.02.2018 with the payment of Rs. 500 as Application fee. If the candidate wants to Apply for the post of Associate Professor as per this notification, the candidate has to apply afresh and pay the Full amount of Application fee as per this Notification.
4. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Mangalagiri reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India Rules/Circulars and requirements or otherwise.
How to Apply for AIIMS, Mangalagiri Recruitment 2019:
The eligible candidates can apply for these posts with the official website www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.inon or before 30 May 2019. Visit the official website for details in this regard.
For more details click on the original website given below.