Nagpur: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Nagpur), Nagpur has recently released 09 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident Posts on Regular Basis for the tenure post for duration of three years.
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy Details:
Senior Resident- 09 Posts
The Vacancies are in the Department of General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Anaesthesia, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine.
For more details about Senior Resident Recruitment click on the given link:
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Post:
Educational Qualification: A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/S/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/ Institute.
Note:- If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/ eligible in any particular specialty, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered.
Age: Not exceeding 37 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs. 67700/ (Level-11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency.(Total Rs.1,10,000/- approximately).
DETAILS OF APPLICATIONS FEES and MODE OF PAYMENT:
The candidates should submit a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of “THE DIRECTOR, AIIMS, NAGPUR”.
Name of Bank: State Bank of India
Name of Account: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur A/C No. : 37783356349
IFSC Code : SBIN0003462
MICR Code : 40002012
Branch Code : 003462
NOTE: Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PWD category.
1) If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
2) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
3) Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age experience/educational qualification etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
4) Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear for the written test. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming for the walk-in interview.
5) No travelling allowance will be paid by this Office for attending the Interview except for SC/ST Candidates. SC/ST candidates will be paid traveling allowance as per rules. SC/ST candidates should produce there caste certificate issued by the Revenue Officials not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy. Tahasildar.
AIIMS Nagpur decision Final: The decision of the AIIMS Nagpur in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination, selection and allotment of post /organization to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to apply:
The applications complete in all respect must reach this institute by 5 P.M. 09 Jun 2019 at The Director, AIIMS Nagpur, Temporary Campus at Govt Medical College (GMC) Nagpur, Hanuman Nagar, Nagpur -440003, Maharashtra.
The envelope will be marked “Application for the post of SR in——-(Subject) at AIIMS Nagpur2019”. Besides this, a soft copy of the application along with all scanned copies of the certificates will be sent at email: email@example.com by 31 May 2019.
For more details click on the original website given below.