1. A Postgraduate Medical degree viz.MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
2. For Non-Medical Candidates (For subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Microbiology).
(a) The candidate should possess Medical M.Sc. qualification viz. Human Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology Degree in the subject concerned.
(b) Ph.D. in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institute.
MDS from a recognized university.
1. For eligibility to apply for these posts, the upper age limit will be 37 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidate’s up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopaedics Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation is up to maximum period of 5years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
2. For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch courses, the upper age limit as on last date of receipt of application will be 39 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST, OBC & OPH candidates will be as above.
1. For Medical candidates level 11 of pay matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67,700 plus NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible.
2. For Non-Medical candidates, NPA is not admissible.
1. Prescribed format of application is available on the website of the institute. www.aiimspatna.org.
2. Candidates may apply for more than one department if they wish to, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria. They will have to apply separately for each department along with separate application fee.
3. Senior Residency at AIIMS Patna is a structured training programme which includes rotation in area (subspecialties /Super specialties) or any other considered appropriate for the completeness of training programme. Therefore Senior Residency in General surgery will include rotation in the specialities like Surgical Gastroenterology, Urology, Neurosurgery, CTVS, Surgical Oncology, Paediatrics Surgery and Bums and Plastic Surgery. Similarly Senior Residency in General Medicine will include rotation in the specialties like medical gastroenterology,
neurology, nephrology, cardiology and Medical Oncology/Haematology.
Self-attested copies of certificates to be attached with application, in the sequence of- Bank Draft of application fee, Date of Birth certificate, Medical council registration certificate, MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D./DM/M.Ch. Certificate, Caste certificate/OPH certificate (if applicable) and mark sheets of Final MBBS Examination.
Duly filled up application along with above-mentioned certificates should reach to Recruitment· Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna (Bihar), PIN- 801507, through Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier ONLY. The last date of receiving application is 31/05/2018 (5.00PM). While sending the application, the envelope should be superscribed: “Application for the post of senior resident ( ••• Department .•.• )”.
Director AIIMS, Patna reserves the right to cancel advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof or to increase or decrease number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement at the time.
Application Fees (Non-refundable):
1. For OPH Candidate: NIL
2. General I OBC Category: Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/ (One Thousand Five Hundred only).
Fees Payment has to be done only by Demand Draft in favour of “AllMS, Patna” payable at Patna.
Important Note for candidates:
1. Incomplete application and application received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no further communication in this regard will be entertained.
2. Accepted I Rejected application status may be posted on the website.
3. Attempts will be made to communicate the Exam/Interview schedule through e-mail and/or post. AIIMS Patna shall however not be responsible for non-receipt of such communication due to postal delay I non-receipt of email.
4. Candidates are advised to check the institute website and/or their e-mail regularly.
5. It is mandatory to provide functioning e-mail ID and mobile number in the application form, that are in regular use.
1. “Written test MCQ of best response type” will be held for selection to the advertised posts of Senior Resident. It will be held on 1 s11t June 2019. Dates of examination will be displayed in the due course on the institute’s website: www.aiimspatna.org. (Written test will be held at AIIMS PATNA).
2. While every effort will be made to intimate the candidates regarding Exam/Interview schedule at the earliest, the responsibility lies with the candidate to check for the same on the institute website. All Candidates must provide phone numbers and E-mail I Fax number for faster communication.
3. Waitlisted candidates will be given offer to join in case of vacancy arising due to any reason. The waiting list will be valid for a period of 4 months after declaration of the result.
4. Those who have already completed 3 years of their Senior Residency are not eligible to apply.
5. Qualification/Experience and Age will be counted as on 01/07/2019.
6. The final result will be displayed on the website i.e. www.aiimspatna.org.
How to Apply for AIIMS Patna Jobs 2019:
The Eligible candidates can send their applications to “Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna (Bihar), PIN- 801507”, through Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier ONLY on or before 31 May 2019.
For more details click on the original website given below.