PATNA- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna (AIIMS Patna) released 195 job vacancies for faculty posts on direct recruitment basis in various departments of the institute.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Vacancies are for the post of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Last Date to Apply: 10 July 2019
AIIMS PATNA VACANCY DETAILS
The Vacancies are in the Department of Anesthesiologist & Anatomy, Biochemistry, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic , Ophthalmology,Surgery, Community & Family Medicine, Dentistry, Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, Diagnostic and Radiology, E.N.T., Endocrinology & Metabolism, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Hospital Administration, Medical Oncology/ Haematology, Microbiology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Paediatric Surgery, Pediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine,Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank, Urology, Trauma & Emergency.
For more details on the qualification, experience, click on the following link:
Pay & Allowances:
Professor– PB-4 (RS 37,400-67,000) with AGP of l 0,500 (Prerevised) corresponding to Level-14-A ( RS 1,68,900- 2,20,400) of 7th CPC read with letter no. V-16020/28/2017-Ini -I (Pt.) dated 23 .08.2018 of Moh & FW, Govt. of India, plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only. Up to 40% of posts of Professors will get Higher Administrative (HAG) scale Level 15 subject to clearance of the prescribed process
Additional professor– PB-4 (Rs 37,400-67,000) with AGP of (RS 9,500 (Prerevised) corresponding to Level-13-A2+ (Rs 1,48,200- 2, 11,400) of 7th CPC read with letter no. V-16020/28/2017-INI-I (Pt.) dated 23 .08.2018 of Moh & FW, Govt. of India, plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only.
Associate Professor– PB-4 (Rs 37,400-67,000) with AGP of 9,000 (Prerevised) corresponding to Level-13-A 1+ (Rs 1,38,300- 2,09,200) of 7th CPC read with letter no. V-16020/28/2017-INI-I (Pt.) dated 23.08.2018 of Moh & Fw Govt. of India, plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only.
Assistant Professor– PB-3 (Rs 15,600-39,100) with AGP of 8,000 (Prerevised) corresponding to Level-12 (Rs 1,01,500- l ,67,400) of 7th CPC read with letter no. V-16020/28/2017-Ini-I (Pt.) dated 23.08.2018 of Moh & FW, Govt. of India, plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only. After 3 years Assistant Professors will move to level 13 of the Pay Matrix.
Upper Age Limit:-Professor/Additional Professor: – Not exceeding 58 (Fifty-Eight) years as on closing date. Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: – Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on closing date.
Application Process: –
- The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria in all respect are required to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit institute website http://www.aiimspatna.org for online application. The closing date of online applications will be 30 days from advertisement of the post in Employment news.
- A copy of the online application can be downloaded. A print out of the online submitted application is to be self-attested, and sent by Speed post/ Registered post. It should be posted by the last date of online submission of application.
- The applicants are required to register themselves at AIIMS recruitment portal through link available at recruitment page at https://aiimspatna.org.
- After primary registration they will receive a confirmation e-mail. This confirmation email will also have applicant ID and a password to login into the system and fill in the application online.
- The candidates should read the instructions carefully on the recruitment portal before filling the application.
- The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (for General & OBC Candidates) and Rs. 1200/- (for SC/ST/EWS Candidates). There is no fee for PWD Candidates.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant should upload the scan copy of Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Category Certificate (if applicable), Qualification, MCI Registration MBBS, MCI Registration PG, MCI Registration Post Doctorate and Experience Certificate in the form of PDF/Image. The size of each scanned pdf should not exceed 1 MB each.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of application failing which their application will be rejected.
- The envelope containing the printout of the online application should be printed/written with: “Application for the post of …………….. (Advt. No)”
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode.